Need help with ZiPhone, PLEASE......

24trepid

Silver
Jan 13, 2008
Florida
Did a jailbreak a few days ago, with ZiPhone, on my 1.1.4
Everything worked perfect, until last night. My screen started blinking and flashing, then just froze. Did another restore this morning, and run jailbreak again. Installed a few apps, screen flashed and then froze again. Did another restore, jailbreak, put a few apps on. The screen is froze again...... Am I doing something wrong ? Please help anybody.....:(

ravman

Zealot
Gold
Oct 4, 2007
Mean Streets of LA.
You tried to run a refurbish first?

When you connected to iTunes after ZiPhoning. Did you tell iTunes to use an existing profile, or setup as a new iPhone? Do not use an existing profile and use the setup as new phone. This has nothing to do with AT&T resetting your account, it's just a configuration thing with iTunes.

Did a jailbreak a few days ago, with ZiPhone, on my 1.1.4
Everything worked perfect, until last night. My screen started blinking and flashing, then just froze. Did another restore this morning, and run jailbreak again. Installed a few apps, screen flashed and then froze again. Did another restore, jailbreak, put a few apps on. The screen is froze again...... Am I doing something wrong ? Please help anybody.....:(

24trepid

Silver
Jan 13, 2008
Florida
yeah, I set up as a new phone. Didn't help.

otto76

Feb 28, 2008
:oops:my phone froze today after nstalling nes roms lastnight cant get past the Apple it looks like its trying to load because of the circle load icon but just freezes and my iTunes or ziPhone doesn't pick up my phone what to do help please....

ravman

Zealot
Gold
Oct 4, 2007
Mean Streets of LA.
Have you booted into restore mode and checked if ZiPhone can see your phone then?

:oops:my phone froze today after nstalling nes roms lastnight cant get past the Apple it looks like its trying to load because of the circle load icon but just freezes and my iTunes or ziPhone doesn't pick up my phone what to do help please....

ravman

Zealot
Gold
Oct 4, 2007
Mean Streets of LA.
Dude, search the site, it's everywhere.

Turn the phone on and press the HOME & POWER button. When the Apple appears, let go of the power button, but keeping holding the home button. It eventually goes into restore mode and iTunes will see it.

24trepid

Silver
Jan 13, 2008
Florida
Totally clears out your iPhone. Reformats the phone to allow you to install any firmware onto it.
I run the DFU and restore through ZiPhone, then did jailbreak again. So far so good. Thanks.