Need HELP!

Goallie11

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
So I decided to update from 1.2 to 1.4 today. my phone was already jailbroken on 1.2 and I thought I could just click update in iTunes and start fresh. I clicked it and it updated and said when the iPhone restarts it will reappear in the menu but it hasn't appeared. The phone is sitting on the slide for emergency screen. What should I do?

S

Starry

So I decided to update from 1.2 to 1.4 today. my phone was already jailbroken on 1.2 and I thought I could just click update in iTunes and start fresh. I clicked it and it updated and said when the iPhone restarts it will reappear in the menu but it hasn't appeared. The phone is sitting on the slide for emergency screen. What should I do?

Pray...

I'm kidding... :) Search the forum topics there are tons of replies for you.. :)
Or check for posts from OJSAKILLA or TINMAN, iPhoneTONY, JOHN, KNK they are great with this stuff.. :)

Goallie11

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Wow thanks for all the replys so quickly. Fortunately all I had to do was restart my computer, i was just a bit worried if it didn't recognize it when I restarted. Now for ziPhone!

If a mod is around you can delete this thread.