Need input on this, I have a iPod nano 8gb and would

maachuu

Jul 14, 2009
like to know if I can jailbreak it? I have read and looked around and I see the tutorial for Ipod Touch but so far haven't found anything about the Nano. Can anyone point me in the right direction on this?

thanks
Maachuu

FlwrPwer

Evangelist
Gold
Aug 7, 2008
Montgomery, NY
like to know if I can jailbreak it? I have read and looked around and I see the tutorial for Ipod Touch but so far haven't found anything about the Nano. Can anyone point me in the right direction on this?

thanks
Maachuu
I have honestly never heard of anyone jailbreaking a nano. Why would you? Jailbreaking gives you access to apps. The nano isn't capable of using apps.

Jul 4, 2009

thanks
Maachuu
I think that even the iPod games only work on the bigger iPod, not on the Nano, right?

maachuu

Jul 14, 2009
I have honestly never heard of anyone jailbreaking a nano. Why would you? Jailbreaking gives you access to apps. The nano isn't capable of using apps.
Thanks, I have no idea, just thought it might make adding music without using iTunes possible, thanks for the replies

Maachuu