Need iPhone owners to test our video streams

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

zoovision

Jul 11, 2007
Hi,

We have a mobile video and audio streaming site called ZooVision. We have been delivering content to mobile handsets for the last 3 years.

Now we are starting to offer iPhone videos as well as our other formats. But we need your help to make sure that the experience is great for watching videos via a wifi connection.

Just visit http://www.zoovision.com/iPhone/mobile.html on your iPhone and give the videos a try. We would like to know how it works out for you. Thanks in advance!

Sean
ZooVision

Jun 30, 2007
I tried one of the movie trailers "Sicko". After a while of seeing downloading
movie it timed out and a blue error box came up saying this movie could not be played.

iCop

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
Tucson, AZ.
All links work for me. Thank yoy! Very cool of you guys to take care of iPhone users like this! Any chance of getting live streaming video like CNN?

zoovision

Jul 11, 2007
One thing that I forgot

One thing that I forgot to mention is that a wifi connection is required to watch the videos otherwise you will be waiting a very long time for the videos to start playing.

In the coming weeks we will have our entire library of videos and audio files available for the iPhone plus we have a bunch of new content in the works for the site.

Enjoy!

rogergbh

Jul 12, 2007
Works fine for me (WiFi at home and at work)... I just wish the aspect ratio flag was set properly. The three I watched (Silver Surfer, Knocked Up and Ratatouille) were full screen but anamorphic... shame to waste the wide screen iPhone when it's specifically for the iPhone!

gt1948

Bronze
Jan 30, 2007
Memphis
Tried it at home with wifi...travel segment on Cuba. Worked fine. Load was a tad slow at first. Neat site. Bookmarked it.

Martlet

Bronze
Jul 11, 2007
Main page links are right on top of each other.

Be more in line with iPhone UI guidelines to make them further apart.

Instead of a single spaced layout that is mostly on the left side of the screen, double space the links, and make it a two column layout.

SmartAlx

Zealot
Gold
Jun 7, 2007
One thing that I forgot to mention is that a wifi connection is required to watch the videos otherwise you will be waiting a very long time for the videos to start playing.
Do you think that you could provide optional lower quality movies for those of us who are on Edge most of the time?