Need Jawbone feedback

kashbo25

Bronze
May 24, 2007
West Palm Beach Florida
I am finally convinced that I need a jawbone so I was wondering does anyone have on and tell me if its worth the $129.99 if you guys can I will get 2morrow after class

jcelia1551

Jun 30, 2007
yes it i work in construction and let me tell you is well worth the money

Jul 23, 2007

HanHookie

Sep 9, 2007
the Jawbone is a great bluetooth earpiece. I was sold on the hype as well, and it sort of does what it claims to do. sort of...when it wants to...

please see this thread...
check the gizmodo link buddy posted above...there is another noise canceling option for bluetooth headphones. I always wanna say blueteeth when talking about multiple bluetooth items. hah. "my blueteeths don't work." baaahhahaha

Last edited by a moderator:

williamrob42

Bronze
Jul 25, 2007
Ive had both the Apple bluetooth and now have the jawbone. I am going to sell the jawbone and go back to the Apple. :cool:

garretwp

Bronze
Sep 3, 2007
The Jawbone is a nice piece. I enjoy mine a lot and have the Jabra Ear Gel on it. It works great and no need for the ear hook. By the way I have small ears. It is worth a try and if you do not like it, you can always return it. To the poster who posted the other headset, I have heard some mixed reviews on the unit. But I am curious to try out that headset as well.

- Garrett

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
Second bluetooth piece and lovin' it so far....jawbone.

;)