Need Main Slider

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

siantslil23

Bronze
Aug 29, 2007
can someone upload the main slider png... when i use mine it lifted up...
i used customize and used the back-up, it still didn't work...

Stevonw

Silver
Sep 14, 2007
UK
The image does not appear at the site. When I dl'ed mine out of my phone, it wouldn't open in photoshop, either. It said that the file-format module couldn't parse the file. Why wouldn't they open? This makes no sense.

Because all ORIGINAL icons on the phone are encrypted.

firewire

Silver
Nov 4, 2007
Because all ORIGINAL icons on the phone are encrypted.
Thanks for clearing that up. So if I want to backup various .png files by downloading them through ibrickr, would they still work if I upload them at a later time? Is it just that I can't open these files with a program such as Photoshop? I don't want to back them up and then having them not work if I re-upload them.

Stevonw

Silver
Sep 14, 2007
UK
Thanks for clearing that up. So if I want to backup various .png files by downloading them through ibrickr, would they still work if I upload them at a later time? Is it just that I can't open these files with a program such as Photoshop? I don't want to back them up and then having them not work if I re-upload them.

Yes, they should work as they are the originals :D.

Modmyifone.com has the full collection decrypted and avaliable on their site for download *wink wink*

However free sign up is required to access downloads.

firewire

Silver
Nov 4, 2007
Yes, they should work as they are the originals :D.

Modmyifone.com has the full collection decrypted and avaliable on their site for download *wink wink*

However free sign up is required to access downloads.
Wow thanks for the lightning fast reply! Already a member there. I'll check it out. Thanks again for the info!