need Mobile Slideshow.app posted

Jan 10, 2008
Hi, I've deleted Mobile Slideshow.app by mistake. I would need someone to post it here please. Also, I'd need to know in what folder it need to be in...
Thanks

Jan 10, 2008
yes i did search... it's not there...
I now have the complete folder to put it back in, but I don't know where to put it everything in the finder...

Griffinaz

Zealot
Gold
Oct 5, 2007
Phoenix, Arizona
To manually install a program onto your phone without using Installer it can be a bit complicated and if not done right can cause you problems. Usually the main problem you will have is the program will not launch due to permissions problems.
With that said, use a program such as iPhoneBrowser (PC Computers only), copy the Mobile Slideshow.app folder onto the phone under the /Applications directory. Then you need to use a program such as Squid or Terminal (command line method) to change the permissions on the files to 755 so anyone can launch them. I find it easiest to copy the folder onto the phone then use the terminal program on my phone to navigate to the directory (cd /Applications/Mobile Slideshow.app) and then run the chmod command in that directory (chmod +x *). Then I restart the phone just to be safe and that's it.