Need More Ammo!

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
Noteworthy news:

All of the Wal-Mart stores across Alabama sold out of ammunition as of yesterday. A reliable source said that one of the purchasers, a good ol' boy named Bubba, commented that while Russia may have invaded Georgia, they sure as hell ain't doin' it to Alabama.

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
It's really hard to believe that these people can remember to breathe sometimes...
And they don't all live in Georgia either. They are EVERYWHERE!

This is what happens with that whole "No Child left behind" crap. Everyone gets pulled down to the dumbest kid's level.
To the parents out there: Beat your children into getting straight A's. Worked for most of my generation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 16, 2008
Colorado
Napoleon_PhoneApart said:
I really hope the above is fake...
As the Miss Teen USA so eloquently said "most US Americans don't own maps"... :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 16, 2008
Colorado

This still cracks me up.

Napoleon, I'm afraid that posting earlier may not be fake after all.

Jul 16, 2008
Colorado
Of course it didn't make any sense. U.S. Americans, our education in The Iraq, everywhere such as the Asian countries... blah blah babbling fool

Jul 6, 2007
Marietta, GA
about.me
I LOVE that video of miss teen south carolina! lol I have that quote under my favorite quotes on facebook.

I was in the state of georgia when this whole thing started appearing on the news, I told one of my friends, and of course she was like "OMG ARE YOU OK? HOW CLOSE ARE THEY TOO YOU?!?!?!" Then I told her that it was the country of Georgia in Europe, not the state. Her reply, "Oh" LOL. Surprisingly that is not the stupidest thing she has said :sick: