Need recommendation for best program to mod my iPhone

ChArLiE713

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
What's the best program to use too mod my iPhone. Things like ROM's, icons, and stuff like that. Also, I just jailbreaked my phone and i cna't install anything. Why is that. I used ZiPhone v3

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
Go into the installer, and then click on Sources, and then refresh. You should get a prompt to install a new verison of installer. If not, then click on Installs and scroll down to Sources, and install Community Sources. If it fails, click install again and then click clear the queue. Then click install. It should work.
Any time you try to install something and it fails, it still remains in the queue as the next thing to install, so if you don't clear it out, everytime you attempt to install anything, it's going to fail because that first package is still in there.

ChArLiE713

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
Alright thanks a bunch man. It worked. One more thing, what is a good program to use to mod my iPhone. When the first jailbreak came out I used iBrickr. Whats a good one to use now?

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
iBrickr was great back when it came out, but things have progressed way beyond that now.
Search for the following, and you should figure out what programs will serve you best.
WinSCP
Customize
"How to make ringtones in iTunes"

ChArLiE713

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
Does anyone know what the iSpazio source is? It used to be repo.ispazio.net but now its different i think because it doesn't work.

ChArLiE713

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
Also, how do I use WinSCP lol...I'm so lost right now. I got it connected to the computer, but don't know how to transfer files. I have some ROMs and sounds to add, just don't know how.