• No, i still need help solving.. :(

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No, but i think i know how to fix it!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

.:Scott:.

Jul 24, 2011
Hello, i have a iPhone 3gs jailbroken unlocked on 4.1....
i woke up to find my iPhone on then recovery screen where it remains no matter what i try i have tried litterally everything... if anyone can help i will donate... :)

i uploaded an image to show you what happens when trying to upgrade or even restore.. :(
look.png

moonfish

Bronze
Feb 17, 2011
Have you tried to take it out of recovery?
Did it originally have the progress bar when you woke up, or only when you tried a restore?

Jul 24, 2011
Have you tried to take it out of recovery?
Did it originally have the progress bar when you woke up, or only when you tried a restore?
tried all the methods i could think of to get it out kicking it ect...
and it only had the progress bar when i tried to restore it to 4.1 then kick it out using tiny umbrella.. but error 40 like pic

Jul 24, 2011
did i use snow breeze for what? to make the custome ispw yes... but even doing it with standard i got the same error thanks for your help ill look at the links now.

im in the exact same dilimar as that guy exept the formatting bit? tell me what you need and ill do asap i need to get this solved!

Jul 24, 2011
missbuyers said:
I paid for people work it. don't like waste time sort it lo
do u mean you paid four people to fix it? can you remember how they did it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Jul 24, 2011
missbuyers said:
They didn't let me see when they sort it .Because they want me go back again pay for them..:(May be you can search google sort it ..
mate i hate tried google they give me various tools which none work seems that 4.1 is an owrkward OS to deal with...

Last edited by a moderator:

moonfish

Bronze
Feb 17, 2011
Have you tried upgrading to say, 4.2.1?

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Thread moved to the iPhone Jailbreak section.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Are you running the latest version of iTunes? Do you have access to a Mac? Sn0wbreeze isn't a good option, you should use Pwnage Tool from now on.

Jul 24, 2011
Are you running the latest version of iTunes? Do you have access to a Mac? Sn0wbreeze isn't a good option, you should use Pwnage Tool from now on.
sorry bout the section wronging :S,

and yes latest everything.. and i wished lool no i don't :( (about the mac) so i cant use pwnage tool as its for mac only :(

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
I don't think it matters which version you use. Have you considered updating your phones baseband to the iPads? Then unlocking? You're on a much older firmware, do you need the unlock?

Jul 24, 2011
m
I don't think it matters which version you use. Have you considered updating your phones baseband to the iPads? Then unlocking? You're on a much older firmware, do you need the unlock?
mate atm i couldnt care about unlock all i want to do is get it fixed lol :( tell me what you want me to do and ill do it..

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Do you have your ECID SHSH saved for 4.3.3? If you do, restore to stock 4.3.3.

Also, check your hosts file before attempting this.

Jul 24, 2011
Do you have your ECID SHSH saved for 4.3.3? If you do, restore to stock 4.3.3.

Also, check your hosts file before attempting this.
wheres my host file located and... what should it say? also ive tried this and got error 40.. :( and i have ssh oon surik server 3.12 to 4.3.3 :)

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Have you updated all of your security software recently? Perhaps turning it off whilst trying to restore may help.

Jul 24, 2011
Have you updated all of your security software recently? Perhaps turning it off whilst trying to restore may help.
just turned off my security tried updating to custom ispw made by latest snowbreeze.... the picture desribes whats happening... no progression on bar on phone, iTunes waiting for the iPhone

Jul 24, 2011
maybe this will help you.. i attached a file take a look..

Attachments