need some help with ibrickr .91 and iPhone 1.0.2 please

Heller

Bronze
Sep 27, 2007
I cant seem to get pass this initial menu,

I downloaded ibrickr .91 an extracted it to a folder on my desktop, i've tryed restarting my computer, and restarting my phone, and unplugging and replugging in the usb cord.

what am i doing wrong?

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 7, 2007
Queens, NY
I cant seem to get pass this initial menu,

I downloaded ibrickr .91 an extracted it to a folder on my desktop, i've tryed restarting my computer, and restarting my phone, and unplugging and replugging in the usb cord.

what am i doing wrong?
there should be more files in that folder that just ibrickr app and the dll. file...your missing a few things...

Jun 7, 2007
Queens, NY
this is what it should look like
you need all those files to make it work...redownload i brickr from ibrickr.com

Heller

Bronze
Sep 27, 2007
this is what it should look like
you need all those files to make it work...redownload i brickr from ibrickr.com

thanks, i did what you said and it works

:cool:

arom

Oct 16, 2007
I'm having the same issue where it is stuck at that same spot. I have a large list of files in the directory and verified them by DL twice. Do you have to have iTunes installed? Runing? For iBrickr to work? I bought the phone off ebay that was already jailbroken with iBrickr

Heller

Bronze
Sep 27, 2007
I'm having the same issue where it is stuck at that same spot. I have a large list of files in the directory and verified them by DL twice. Do you have to have iTunes installed? Runing? For iBrickr to work? I bought the phone off ebay that was already jailbroken with iBrickr

try running the jailbreaker.exe then run Ibrickr, what version are you running?