need some help with ibrickr .91 and iPhone 1.0.2 please

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Heller

Bronze
Sep 27, 2007
I cant seem to get pass this initial menu,

I downloaded ibrickr .91 an extracted it to a folder on my desktop, i've tryed restarting my computer, and restarting my phone, and unplugging and replugging in the usb cord.

what am i doing wrong?

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 7, 2007
Queens, NY
I cant seem to get pass this initial menu,

I downloaded ibrickr .91 an extracted it to a folder on my desktop, i've tryed restarting my computer, and restarting my phone, and unplugging and replugging in the usb cord.

what am i doing wrong?
there should be more files in that folder that just ibrickr app and the dll. file...your missing a few things...

Last edited by a moderator:

arom

Oct 16, 2007
I'm having the same issue where it is stuck at that same spot. I have a large list of files in the directory and verified them by DL twice. Do you have to have iTunes installed? Runing? For iBrickr to work? I bought the phone off ebay that was already jailbroken with iBrickr

Heller

Bronze
Sep 27, 2007
I'm having the same issue where it is stuck at that same spot. I have a large list of files in the directory and verified them by DL twice. Do you have to have iTunes installed? Runing? For iBrickr to work? I bought the phone off ebay that was already jailbroken with iBrickr

try running the jailbreaker.exe then run Ibrickr, what version are you running?