Need some help!

Jun 20, 2007
Hello everyone!

I have a situation that I need help with what to do! I am planning on getting the iPhone on Iday when it comes out. I live in FL and I have a bunch of AT&T stores in the area. However, I work on Iday at the bank until 5:30... There is an AT&T store in my plaza. Now, I have a buddy that works at one of the biggest stores in the mall (IL) that said he can call me on Iday in the morning and get my credit card number over the phone. He will ship me the phone as well but I probably won't be seeing it until Tues. at the latest :( The plus side of this is I will have an iPhone for sure! The question I am pondering is whether to try and get an iPhone from the store so I can have it on Iday or if I should just go with the for sure and order it from my buddy?! What do you guys think as this is going to be a huge day... (note: if I order it with my buddy Fri morning then I won't have the money come 6:00 at launch so its pretty much one or the other...)

Thanks for the input!

debest74

Bronze
May 4, 2007
Palo Alto, CA
Hello everyone!

I have a situation that I need help with what to do! I am planning on getting the iPhone on Iday when it comes out. I live in FL and I have a bunch of AT&T stores in the area. However, I work on Iday at the bank until 5:30... There is an AT&T store in my plaza. Now, I have a buddy that works at one of the biggest stores in the mall (IL) that said he can call me on Iday in the morning and get my credit card number over the phone. He will ship me the phone as well but I probably won't be seeing it until Tues. at the latest :( The plus side of this is I will have an iPhone for sure! The question I am pondering is whether to try and get an iPhone from the store so I can have it on Iday or if I should just go with the for sure and order it from my buddy?! What do you guys think as this is going to be a huge day... (note: if I order it with my buddy Fri morning then I won't have the money come 6:00 at launch so its pretty much one or the other...)

Thanks for the input!
If it was me, I would go with the friend....U can get it FOR SURE, u just have 2 wait a littlebit more, but its better than going at 6 to your local store and come out with no phone at all....

Jun 20, 2007
Well I have a At&t in the plaza my work is at... but I am a little nervous about getting off work at 5:30 and seeing a huge line coming out of it. I am leaning towards just ordering it from my friend, the only thing that sucks is I am gonna have to wait another like 4 days.. eewww But I'll be guarenteed my iPhone... aaahhhh

debest74

Bronze
May 4, 2007
Palo Alto, CA
Well I have a At&t in the plaza my work is at... but I am a little nervous about getting off work at 5:30 and seeing a huge line coming out of it. I am leaning towards just ordering it from my friend, the only thing that sucks is I am gonna have to wait another like 4 days.. eewww But I'll be guarenteed my iPhone... aaahhhh
YEP....if u go 2 the store and there is a LONGGGGGGGGGG line by the time u get in they r going 2 be sold out, and then u r gonna have 2 wait "X" ammount of time, it could be 2 day, a week or even a month.....with your friend, u know u r going 2 get it and only in 3 or 4 days....

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
Try the store. If you don't get one there, go home and order it from Apple.com. You'll get it by Thursday if you have to order it. I wouldn't go through all that stuff with giving out my credit card number and stuff to only get it one day sooner.

Bur first, try the At&t store. You might get lucky.

Jun 20, 2007
YEP....if u go 2 the store and there is a LONGGGGGGGGGG line by the time u get in they r going 2 be sold out, and then u r gonna have 2 wait "X" ammount of time, it could be 2 day, a week or even a month.....with your friend, u know u r going 2 get it and only in 3 or 4 days....
True That :laugh2:, I think thats what I am gonna do. I will order through him and just wait it out. I've waited this long whats a couple more days to guarentee I have that beautiful device in my possession!

Thanks for your input!