Need Some Help!

ChArLiE713

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
Ok, first up guys is to say wats up guys. I haven't been in here in a while. Well I jailbreaked my first iPhone with iBrickr, but then broke the phone because I dropped it in some water. I went to the geniusBar and they gave me a brand new one because the guy didn't check for water damage thank god. Well I told myself I wasn't going to jailbreak my phone again, but then my iPhone feels so bland without it. So my question is, what do I need and need to do in able to jailbreak my phone. I know many people asked this question and its getting annoying, but I apologize. Any help would he greatly appreciated!

ChArLiE713

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
Alright thanks. I did it. How do I add ROMs? How do I add tones for email, texts, camera shutter and thing liek that? And what are some thing I should download off of Installer. Thanks for all your help!

ChArLiE713

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
do you mean Community Sources? Because I can't find Community services

ChArLiE713

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
alright I downloaded all 3 lol...now what?

ChArLiE713

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
thanks a bunch man! I really appreciate it. One more thing, how would I get the ROMs in the phone

ChArLiE713

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
thanks, you have been a real big help...I appreciate it

ChArLiE713

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
sorry, one more thing...how do I keep the wallpaper on the back instead of just having by show at the unlock screen?

michael180

Zealot
Gold
Jun 14, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA
moderntimes.com
sorry, one more thing...how do I keep the wallpaper on the back instead of just having by show at the unlock screen?
The wallpaper you choose through Settings> Wallpaper can be different than the wallpaper you use for your themes, if you do not "turn off the theme wallpaper" on your SummerBoard setting.

Does that make sense?