NEED SOO HELP please please/

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Aug 2, 2007
can anyone help me with this, i want to get an iPhone, i just want to know if i can use it abroad, i mean can i use another network in Asai dose it work ?
other thing, i cant wait to get the iPhone,,,, in fact i dream about it in the night,,, it happened 3 times :laugh2:.

so can anyone help me please please.

Twinnie

Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
No you can't, you can't use it anywhere other than America because it requires that it's on At&T and it won't let you use another sim card in it. I don't really know why you'd want it over there anyway, there are better phones out already.

You know it can't use 3G right? Wait for iPhone 2. I reckon if you hold off long enough you'll get an iPhone with 3G, GPS and a removable battery. The battery life's kinda crap on the ones right now, I always thought that'd be an issue when I saw the interface from the videos, technology just isn't there to spare that kind of power for very long.

Aug 2, 2007
u r right\

No you can't, you can't use it anywhere other than America because it requires that it's on At&T and it won't let you use another sim card in it. I don't really know why you'd want it over there anyway, there are better phones out already.

You know it can't use 3G right? Wait for iPhone 2. I reckon if you hold off long enough you'll get an iPhone with 3G, GPS and a removable battery. The battery life's kinda crap on the ones right now, I always thought that'd be an issue when I saw the interface from the videos, technology just isn't there to spare that kind of power for very long.
Iguess u r right, but this phone have some features that deserv buying it,, u know what, i just want to try scrolling on it thats enough for me,

but it looks i have to wait long time to get one, Thats a bad luk :)

but really thanks for answering my question thanks allot mate./