Need Sound Pack Recommendations

Aug 2, 2009
I'm looking for a Sound Pack. I've got these Zen ringtones installed on my phone that are so cool and soothing. I can't find a decent Sound Pack though that replaces the notifications sounds, send txt message sound, etc. etc. Most of them are so obnoxious or are just sampled sounds from TV shows or movies - too corny for what I'm looking for. Also a lot of sound packs the volume for the different notifications isn't consistent. The best one I've found so far is the Windows 7 Sound Pack. Pretty funny to hear Windows 7 (Vista) sounds coming out on iPhone. But the problem is for some reason the Sound Pack doesn't replace the txt message notification sound so I have it on the stupid stock ding ding sound (I need a different sound so me and my wife can differentiate who's phone is giving the notification.)

So looking for something cool, like nice chimes, zen sounds, futuristic sounds, that replaces ALL the sounds and has consistent volume.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Jun 12, 2009
i have a soundpack, which is a woman speaking,

when you lock the phone it says..LOCKDOWN COMPLETE
when you slide to unlock, it says ACCESS GRANTED
when you charge it, it says REPLENESHING POWER LEVELS
when you receive and email it says, NEW EMAIL RECEIVED
when you send and email it says, MESSEGA SENT SUCCESFULLY
when you receive a text message(theres many options, i chose) MESSAGE RECEIVED
when you send a text message it says CONTACTING RECEIPIANT

Aug 2, 2009
Thanks for the suggestion. I've considered a talking sound pack but thought it was a little too geeky, even though I am a techno geek.

Jun 12, 2009
i think its an excellent soundpack, its UK VOICE, something like that, but i think its awesome and different,

Oct 12, 2009
Where can I download this pack from?

i have a soundpack, which is a woman speaking,

when you lock the phone it says..LOCKDOWN COMPLETE
when you slide to unlock, it says ACCESS GRANTED
when you charge it, it says REPLENESHING POWER LEVELS
when you receive and email it says, NEW EMAIL RECEIVED
when you send and email it says, MESSEGA SENT SUCCESFULLY
when you receive a text message(theres many options, i chose) MESSAGE RECEIVED
when you send a text message it says CONTACTING RECEIPIANT