Need theme install help

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

~mike~

Aug 24, 2007
Ok so i downloaded a couple themes that i liked..They are summerboard..I have all he apps that i need on my iPhone..I downoaded winSCP but it told me the password was wrong...And where do i find my iPhones ip address.?...Thanks

abates21

Jul 29, 2007
Knoxville, TN
Ok so i downloaded a couple themes that i liked..They are summerboard..I have all he apps that i need on my iPhone..I downoaded winSCP but it told me the password was wrong...And where do i find my iPhones ip address.?...Thanks
You find your IP address by joining your wifi network and clicking on the blue arrow beside the name of the network and it will tell you the IP address there. As for the password, I don't know that.

Stevonw

Silver
Sep 14, 2007
UK

Passwords;

V1.02 : dottie
V1.1.1 : alpine

Stevonw

Silver
Sep 14, 2007
UK
Ok It worked...So i found the folder so do i just drag the theme in there or do i make a folder with that theme name and drop it in that...?
For summerboard themes you just make a folder in

/Var/Root/Library/Summerboard/Themes

Just call the folder whatever you want and make a separate folder inside called "icons" and place all the icons inside with the appropriate names. If you are also adding in a dock just put the dock inside the original folder you made (next to the icon folder - not inside it).

~mike~

Aug 24, 2007
For summerboard themes you just make a folder in

/Var/Root/Library/Summerboard/Themes

Just call the folder whatever you want and make a separate folder inside called "icons" and place all the icons inside with the appropriate names. If you are also adding in a dock just put the dock inside the original folder you made (next to the icon folder - not inside it).

Ok so i did that and some of the themes will not work...And also how do you install the battery icons,and dial pad wallpaper...

Stevonw

Silver
Sep 14, 2007
UK
Ok...I will give that a try..Thanks
Most in each app folder are named "icon.png" but there's the few odd exceptions like......

iPod "icon-MediaPlayer.png",

(Both of the following are located in the MobileSlideshow folder ;))

Camera - "icon-Camera"
Photos - "icon-Photos":laugh2: