Need tips for preparing old iPhone for sale

Robbinhoodz25

Bronze
Jan 31, 2011
So I'm under the best impression that the iPhone 5 is coming out soon. So I'm trying to get ready to part with my iPhone 4 16bg. So pretty what I want to know is how much I could get out of it? It's been in a case from day 1. Had it since october last year. No scratches but 1 a the P in iPhone on the back. .. That's about it.

And do I like what I do...? hahaha...HELL YA!

Oct 24, 2010
Denver, CO
Have you checked eBay and Craig's List to see what others are selling theirs for? Checking both of theses sites can give you a good indication of what people are willing to pay for.

Robbinhoodz25

Bronze
Jan 31, 2011
Thank you

And do I like what I do...? hahaha...HELL YA!

S

seonetsmartz

Android takeover 50% of smart-phones market and they are ready to launch new products so you may watch them in between time sometimes second option results good. As we Know Android 3.2 is here!

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
It will be worth more than $200 after the iPhone 5 is released. A used 16 GB iPhone 4 is going for about $400 on eBay right now. You'll get a lot more for it if you sell it privately rather than using the instant sale link Citsur86 linked. The reason they sell for more than you paid for it a year ago is subsidized pricing. Your carrier sells it to you for hundreds less than the actual value because you are signing a two-year contract with a prorated $325 ETF. The eBay buyer pays actual value since they aren't locking themselves into a contract.

Last edited by a moderator: