Need to be added to a dev account

mstone

May 7, 2009
Atlanta, Ga.
Would someone be willing to add me to your dev account for free, please? I want to be able to see all the features in the 3.0 software but I can't afford to pay the $99 for a dev account yet.

This may sound cheesy but the only thing I can offer in exchange is a DVD from my movie library. If you're willing to add me, send me an email and I will email you a list of every DVD I have and I will send you whatever you want in the mail.

shutter13

Evangelist
Gold
Jan 8, 2009
I would add you but I am cautious of people with only one post. Surly if you can afford and iPhone and the fees that entails...you can afford 5 dollars that some devs are charging. Show a history on this site of posting and helping others and I will add you for free in a week or so.

mstone

May 7, 2009
Atlanta, Ga.
I completely understand, I just joined this forum today because this was one of the only places I found information. I have been posting on the Apple forums for several years now. Thanks for being honest. And to answer your question, yes the iPhone has a lot of fees, and up until recently I was making a great living, but the company I work for has had some major cut backs. I do still have a job, but my income is much lower than it was. Hopefully it won't be like this for too long. Thanks again.