Need to find a webpage help!

Discussion in 'iOS Software' started by SweepeR, Aug 27, 2014.

1. SweepeR

SweepeR Member
    Bronze

Okay so I really really need to find a webpage i had open that confirmed payment of something nearly 2-3 months ago.

I went through my history but I can't find it.

How can I come across this page? I really need it immediately...

#1 SweepeR, Aug 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2014
  2. MoneyMaker79

MoneyMaker79 Genius
    Gold

I believe that even if you find it in your history, you won't be able to see it again, such as if you were logged in somewhere to see it etc. on some browsers it's set for history to be cleared after a certain time period.

Is what you paid for and the confirmation possibly on a website you can login to?

3. Kriss

Kriss Zealot
    Silver

Perhaps if you made a payment and it was confirmed, they sent you a confirmation email that would have the payment details as well as the website. Check emails from two or three months ago. (or possibly check your bank statement to see where the payment posted to). Good luck.

4. Ledsteplin

Ledsteplin Genius
    Gold

Generally, financial web pages time out after a short period. It's a security measure for your benefit. You should be able to log back in and find your payment history. But what you refer to may be different.

5. SweepeR

SweepeR Member
    Bronze

yeah, i think thats what happened, the page timed out either way.

-_- I think i got the problem solved though so luckily i won't need it anymore, hopefully that is lol.