need upgrade advice

Aug 11, 2011
Good morning, I need your advice,
I currently have the original iPhone and want to upgrade to a 4 or a 5
I have a coupon of 100 off for a 4 and they are on sale so the phone will basically be free
The 5 sounds cool but there is no real evidence of what it will be like
No matter what I get It will be a huge upgrade. I use it mainly for texting, a few apps and calls.
thanks
David

Lon

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 5, 2010
Alaska
I don't know how long your coupon is good for, but everyone should have a pretty good idea of what the next iPhone will be in about a month. It seems to me it might be a better idea to wait and see if it offers some more features that you would want to have. And if you haven't upgraded for awhile, the new one should only be $199 with a contract extension, if Apple holds its price points. I would wait.

Double KLM

Bronze
Aug 16, 2011
I agree with Lon, if your coupon is good for awhile longer, hang in there and get the iPhone5. It should definitely have advantages over the 4 plus it will get you as current as possible.

Arcangel2176

Silver
Jul 24, 2007
What I wanna know is where did you get a coupon on an Apple product who knew those kinds of things existed? ?

Aug 11, 2011
The coupon was a radio shack ebay combo coupon, you take your old iPhone to radio shack and get a rebate, it is like a buy back but after looking on ebay I can do better selling it directly. waiting anxiously to get my iPhone 5 my original iPhone is getting old and is slowwww

Arcangel2176

Silver
Jul 24, 2007
The coupon was a radio shack ebay combo coupon, you take your old iPhone to radio shack and get a rebate, it is like a buy back but after looking on ebay I can do better selling it directly. waiting anxiously to get my iPhone 5 my original iPhone is getting old and is slowwww
Ahhh I see