NES 1.11.1 Released

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Tinman

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 16, 2007
Aridzona
Seems like a usability update:

1.10.0 [nervegas]
Un-fixed vertical scrolling to fix problems caused by it
Added button bar across bottom
Added 'most recent' view of last 25 played games

1.11.0 [nervegas]
Added bookmarks support
Added pre-game options (delete save, bookmark, etc)
Added navigation bar titles

1.11.1 [nervegas]
Fixed bookmarks nagivation title
Fixed file selection dropping behind button bar

I like the new look, and the bookmark and recently played functions.

--
Mike

Last edited by a moderator:

Tinman

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 16, 2007
Aridzona
Well I'd guess with a release number of 1.11.1 it's optimized/designed/tested for iPhone 1.1.1.

I suspect most app development from now on will be centered on 1.1.1 and higher, especially since the iPod Touch had no 1.0.2.

That said they'll probably get around to making it work under 1.0.2, if that is in fact what the issue is.

--
Mike

akophone

Bronze
Aug 1, 2007
Definitely not working under 1.0.2. Should have checked before updating. I wish the Installer provided a warning that this works only under 1.1.1....

jaydoc1

Contributor
Silver
Sep 23, 2007
Where is the best place to get NES and do I have to have majored in computer programming in college to install it? (I watched a video of a guy installing an older version and it was a little intimidating)

HELPmepLox

Bronze
Jul 15, 2007
So.Cal
so what r some programs i need before gettin nes to work? so far my iPhone is 1.1.1 and have no 3rd party dinga-ma-bob on it... ? how do i get it on my phone i want this so bad haha

all i hear is apptap ibricker and etc... so what r the first few programs i need and is there a site u can give me please thank you :laugh2::laugh2:

mario787

Aug 4, 2007
OK, 1.0.2 iPhone users, a new update to NES:

1.11.2 [nervegas]
Fixed bug causing crashes on iPhone SW 1.0.2

It's not on Installer just yet, but should be soon. If you can manually install via SSH, get it here:
http://iPhone.natetrue.com/nesapp/

It is availble right now via iBrickr too.

--
Mike

Thanks for the update. This is my favorite app and I was very disappointed when it stopped working for version 1.02

nanooreg

Sep 26, 2007
problems with storing games

i've recently put some nes games on my iPhone. my problem is i am only able to store 8 games. if i have any more, when i scroll down to pick a game i am unable to choose it. if i scroll up with my finger, it just wont stay and it will spring back to the top so i am unable to select the game. does anybody else have this problem and does anybody know how to correct this?