NES-app V 1.0 Released (Sound works)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

rinual

Bronze
Jul 18, 2007
http://iPhone.natetrue.com/nesapp/

0.99.05 [nervegas] Fixed remaining multitouch issues (sliding with B and A)
0.99.06 [nervegas] Fixed rare controller-getting-stuck bug
NOTE: 0.99.06 is built with the new toolchain, and is not
compatible with prevous versions' save games.
0.99.07 [nervegas] Added alert with instructions when no ROMs are detected
Added alert for invalid game genie codes; don't save
Fixed alert sheet presentation / removed gap from bottom
Added sound manager for sound without killing mediaserverd
1.00_RC1[nervegas] Added auto-install of coreaudiod.plist for on-demand mode
Added 1-second delay for sound initialization"
For installation, as said before, www.ibrickr.com is your friend, easy installation and has a button for installing ROM's, and has its on built it installer for applications.

With this said, the program now has sound, and very functional controls, making this release the most stable release to date.

Please send any questions about installation or setting up of the emulator here, but do not ask for ROM's, for we can not inform you in that field.

dietPEPSI

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
How do I download it? I downloaded it and it gave me a giant zip folder....what part of the entire file do I click to add using iBrickr?

rinual

Bronze
Jul 18, 2007
The sound is glitchy, and there is an echo of the keyboard, i am unsure if this is due to the programing onto the iPhone, or if the emulator in use has difficulties applying sound.

STEP BY STEP

go to www.ibrickr.com
Download ibrickr.exe
Run ibrickr.exe
read the step by step it has there until you get to the main screen
Choose Applications
Follow the step by step screen until that finishes
Then go to Browse applications, install NES V1.0
Next, go to upload rom, you are now done

This should take ~5-7 minutes, shorter if you already have the files, and even shorter if your phone is jailbroken already.

rinual

Bronze
Jul 18, 2007
go to modmyiPhone (dot) com and go the the download section, then go to the stock files section,

one of the options is stock system sounds, then you just upload those using ibrickr.

hope that helps.

The other option is to restore your iPhone using iTunes...

~rinual

rinual

Bronze
Jul 18, 2007
sounds are a little better, but now push A it does B and when i push B it does A, wtf?

rofl, read the new buttons, he swaped the arrangement. to change this back go to preferences and alternate the positions.

The reasoning was due to a high demand to make the arrangment closer to nintendo DS or something,

~rinual

HELPmepLox

Bronze
Jul 15, 2007
So.Cal
ibrickr what kidna site is that im sorry thank i appreciated your help ima do this within the next few days been busy lately just name of the site scares me lmao haha

pierce the veil

Bronze
Aug 14, 2007
haha thanks guys, I need to remember to check the preferences next time. Now I can't figure out how to change the sound with the latest update. Where do I go to change the sound?