NES help?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

zachyy.

Oct 19, 2007
Okayy, so how do i navigate to /var/root/Media/ROMs/NES on my windows computer ?
I already know how to get the games on but i cant find that place on my computer.:oops:

ChemicalWeather

Bronze
Sep 9, 2007
Okayy, so how do i navigate to /var/root/Media/ROMs/NES on my windows computer ?
I already know how to get the games on but i cant find that place on my computer.:oops:
cant get into it to indepth but search on these forums for WinSCP that's what you need, but you're going to need to set it up, search the forums

enigmanic

Silver
Jun 27, 2007
If you're using WinSCP or something similar, you'll have to manually create ROMs/NES. So just browse to /var/root/Media/ and create a folder called ROMs. Within ROMs, create a subfolder called NES. Upload all your .nes files into this folder and you're good to go.

wildonrio

Gold
Jul 4, 2007
Provo, UT
How do i navigate to the /var/root/Media/ROMs/NES part of my windows computer?
i can't find it :(
That's not on your computer, it's on your phone. But you use your computer to access your phone's directory structure. Google "iBrickr" or "WinSCP", they both work great.

akophone

Bronze
Aug 1, 2007
How do i navigate to the /var/root/Media/ROMs/NES part of my windows computer?
i can't find it :(
zachyy, welcome to the forum where a lot of knowledgeable users are so willing to help.... But please do not abuse it with your multiple post. Thanks!