NES - Package Download Failed

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

kian

Nov 12, 2007
I am trying to download NES from Cydia and getting a 'package download failed' error. Is this happening for anyone else? Any place else where I can find this?

Last edited by a moderator:

seb481

Silver
Aug 3, 2007
San Diego
yes you can't use iBrickr if you used the jailbreakme.com method.
In 1.1.1 i jailbreaked my iPhone with jailbreakme.com. Yesterday i installed oktoprep and upgraded to 1.1.1 and today I am using iBrickr AND installer. Both work perfectly hand in hand.
Are you still in 1.1.1? Maybe that's where the conflict happen...

kian

Nov 12, 2007
In 1.1.1 i jailbreaked my iPhone with jailbreakme.com. Yesterday i installed oktoprep and upgraded to 1.1.1 and today I am using iBrickr AND installer. Both work perfectly hand in hand.
Are you still in 1.1.1? Maybe that's where the conflict happen...
So you mean you upgraded to 1.1.2? Is that all you did download oktoprep? You didn't have to virginize the ipod or manually reset it or anything?

seb481

Silver
Aug 3, 2007
San Diego
So you mean you upgraded to 1.1.2? Is that all you did download oktoprep? You didn't have to virginize the ipod or manually reset it or anything?
My phone was jailbroken but NOT unlocked so i didn't have to virginize.
1. installed oktoprep with 1.1.1
2. updates to 1.1.2 through iTunes
3. downloaded and used jailbreak program developed by dev team (here: http://conceitedsoftware.com/iPhone/site/112jb.html)
4. re-installed most of my apps with installed (automatically installed with jailbreak program)
5. re-installed Nes, SummerBoard and other apps with iBrickr since these apps were not in installer anymore (probably because their server is having issue)