NES Question

ADDam

Bronze
Mar 2, 2008
Ann Arbor, MI
I have had NES for a few months now, and I love the concept, except it seems glitchy, Which makes me not want to play. I have had it on 2.0 and now 2.0.1. Was it glitchy on 1.1.4? Should I update to 2.0.2?

iErik

Zealot
Gold
Oct 27, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
It's been glitchy for me from FW 1.1.2 to 2.0.1. It's just the nature of the beast I think.

IPHONEmp

Bronze
Aug 27, 2008
Columbia, South Carolina
Im still trying to figure out how to get roms from cydia for NES because installer hasn't been working for me ...

runnning 2.0.2 Jailbroken 3G

ADDam

Bronze
Mar 2, 2008
Ann Arbor, MI
You can't get ROM's from cydia because it's pirated software, and we can't recommend any sites for the same reason.

(Google: Free NES ROMS)

IPHONEmp

Bronze
Aug 27, 2008
Columbia, South Carolina
Cool I see Thanks For the Quick Reply. I have Seen Repos for Them For installer but Installer isn't working for me . It shows up and loads sources but when i hit the tab to download something it does nothing.. hmm seems tricky.

teambash

Bronze
Aug 20, 2008
Cool I see Thanks For the Quick Reply. I have Seen Repos for Them For installer but Installer isn't working for me . It shows up and loads sources but when i hit the tab to download something it does nothing.. hmm seems tricky.
don't u find the controller impossible to use?

IPHONEmp

Bronze
Aug 27, 2008
Columbia, South Carolina
don't u find the controller impossible to use?
I have Played Quake and The controler for it isn't that friendly but hey it helps enought to pass the time at work. as far as NES I haven't played anything on it because I cant figure out how to get games for it.. lol but I would imagine the controler would be kinda weid because its so small.
but I speak from no experience whatsoever.

Jul 21, 2008
nes works great for me once i got used to the touch controls and figured out how to save. only problem is the sound gets kind of scratchy and sometimes the controller buttons turn blue and i can't move. that is rare though. the gba emulator is way too buggy. it's unplayable for me

boslan

Bronze
Jul 29, 2008
personally, i like the gba emulator rather then teh NES emulator cause there's isn't much movement in gba games. But shooting games in NES is pretty hard and yes Quake is kinda hard to get used to but I don't think most of us expect to really spend many hours on it =/.

But with Pokemon games in teh gba emulator, it isn't htat bad, it's a bit laggy but perfect controls aren't crucial to playing the game.