NES ROMs

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ns3425

Bronze
Jul 15, 2007
is there a way ware u can just add like 100 nes games at the same time so u don't have to download then individualy and put them on 1 by 1

Goodlife08

Bronze
Jan 23, 2008
Does anyone know how to put NES ROMs on the iPhone without using the computer programs? I've youtubed it but it seems the site isn't working and was wondering if anyone else knew a different source or what to do to make it work

blurm

Bronze
Sep 9, 2007
Does anyone know how to put NES ROMs on the iPhone without using the computer programs? I've youtubed it but it seems the site isn't working and was wondering if anyone else knew a different source or what to do to make it work
Do search under "emulator", it gives you a wealth of information on the different ones and where you can get ROMs from.

blurm

Bronze
Sep 9, 2007
either way, installer or SSH i just don't know how to do it

if someone could explain.
1st install the NES application using the installer then it depends on the method you want to use to install the ROMs.

I have heard that you can use the installer to load ROMs but I haven't tried so the method that I use is iBrickr if you are using a PC. You have to create a folder in var/root/media/ called ROMs. After you create it this is where you will put the actual ROM file. There is a bunch of places that you can find ROMs out there just do a search on Yahoo.

One of the problems that I had at first was making sure that the file extension was .nes. The first few that I tried weren't so the App wouldn't recognize them.

Good Luck let me know if you have any more questions.