Network Connection Timed Out

magbuhat

Mar 14, 2008
:oops: I cannot download movies. Download starts but times out. Error message is as follows: 30 MB of 1.3GB stopped (err-8008 sometimes get err-3259). I've tried two movies with the same result. However, I go to my son's computer and have no problem. I can download music with no problems. I have un-stalled and re-installed iTunes per Apple request with no change. Virus Detection and Firewalls are disabled. Running XP SP2. Help!

Jun 7, 2007
Queens, NY
:oops: I cannot download movies. Download starts but times out. Error message is as follows: 30 MB of 1.3GB stopped (err-8008 sometimes get err-3259). I've tried two movies with the same result. However, I go to my son's computer and have no problem. I can download music with no problems. I have un-stalled and re-installed iTunes per Apple request with no change. Virus Detection and Firewalls are disabled. Running XP SP2. Help!
sounds more like a internet connection problem when it times out. Do you get this on with iTunes? like surfing the web or listening to streaming music?