new 1.1.1 features vs 1.0.2 and 3rd party apps

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

cflamm

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
i almost like the new "features" in 1.1.1 more than i did as a modded 1.0.2, though i do miss some of the apps.

the double space period is great as is the double click home button to contacts favorites. i can also see my bluetooth head set charge now.

tried downgrading to 1.0.2 earlier...had no luck. repeatedly.

think i'll stick with things this way until apptapp installer for 1.1.1 comes out.

or maybe i'll wait until february to see what Apple has up its sleeve.

Rockky

Bronze
Aug 8, 2007
i almost like the new "features" in 1.1.1 more than i did as a modded 1.0.2, though i do miss some of the apps.

the double space period is great as is the double click home button to contacts favorites. i can also see my bluetooth head set charge now.

think i'll stick with things this way until apptapp installer for 1.1.1 comes out.

Dude...search....you can easily break and apptapp install now

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA

I'm diggin' 1.1.1 as well. Gotta love the new features. I can do without the buggy mods.:)