New 13" MacBook Pro ordered!

laughjimbo

Bronze
Aug 2, 2010
Hertfordshire, UK
Just ordered a refurbished model 2.3 i5 MacBook and cannot wait to get it. I've wanted to get one for so long as I already have iPhone 4, so does the wife now, 2 of my kids have iPods, and the other one has an iPod touch, I also have an iPod classic and recently an iPad. We all love them and now I have the MacBook on it's way. I reckon the next purchase after this will be Apple tv and time machine.

Jamie

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Congrats on your purchase, I'm sure you'll love it! I have an MBP too, they're amazing.

Michael Baturin

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
South Jersey
<-- Jealous

Enjoy it man, its the culmination of thousands of years of technological development. Or in a less epic tone - its awesome.

laughjimbo

Bronze
Aug 2, 2010
Hertfordshire, UK
Thanks guys, I really can't wait, should get it on Monday/Tuesday, just got to get used to how to use a mac as I have always had windows machines. I love the quality of all the Apple equipment so the fact that the Apple operating system actually works over windows and it's problems is just an added bonus really!

Jamie

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

Syamil

Bronze
Jan 31, 2011
Singapore
Oh this thread just makes me wanna go out and steal a MBP. Those things are so sexyy.

Kadelic

Genius
Gold
Jan 4, 2010
Dallas, TX
...just got to get used to how to use a mac as I have always had windows machines.
It's almost like riding a bike that you never had to fall off of. I've had my first Mac (MBP) since last December and have never felt less than right at home.

laughjimbo

Bronze
Aug 2, 2010
Hertfordshire, UK
well i have received my new/refurbished MBP and i am very impressed. The quality is fantastic! It is going to take me a while to get used to it but so far i love it, i have a feeling that i am going to be using this constantly for the next few weeks. I have a few things to sort out on it like transferring my documents over and things like that and also i need to put all my photos on here but first i need to work it all out as i have thousands of family pictures in separate folders for different events and i will want to be able to view them a folder at a time as they are all so organised, perhaps someone can give me some pointers on that, it would be much appreciated!
So far so good, love my MBP 13 already!

Jamie

laughjimbo

Bronze
Aug 2, 2010
Hertfordshire, UK
Well i have been running this laptop for the day and all i can say is, why the hell didn't i get one ages ago. Everything just works so well, and quickly!

Jamie