New App - CallD

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta
I've seen many people unhappy with the fact the iPhone doesn't allow the individual deletion of call records. CallD, a new application now on installer, allows this to be possible.

Personally, I'm happy to see more 3rd party applications covering what the iPhone should of came with stock, such as the ability to delete individual call logs, and maybe one day SMS.

Bottom line: You no longer are required to delete your entire recent call list when there is just one specific entry you want rid of!

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta
in regards to the statement above...

i don't know if you know this but there is also a program on installer called SMSD that lets you delete individual SMS logs....
My bad, I meant support for MMS. I've been thinking, some of the MMS solutions on windows mobile phones is actually 3rd party...Maybe there is a similar solution for iPhone?

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta
its impossible on 3rd party apps all mms messages go through AT&T first and they translate it to a text message that sends the link to the website to your SMS inbox
Yes I'm aware how the current MMS messages are sent. However, Windows Mobile phones were not always standardly equipped with MMS, and there was an executable CAB file that installed a 3rd party solution. Maybe this will one day be possible with the iPhone, maybe not...

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta
Damn, I must be missing a source, as I don't see it (nor any of the mentioned above) on installer...
any suggestions?
It's from the community source "Ste Packaging", so make sure you have that source installed. Then see if you can find "CallD" under "All Packages".

Dalallipop

Jun 5, 2010
ohhh my badd, i didn't even noticeee, do you know if there are any other programs that could delete just one call from the recent calls on an iPhone?

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
CallD is no longer available, but CallClear will allow you to clear individual calls from your recent calls list. It's available in Cydia.