New app iSBT: Rearrange your springboard widgets from your phone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

wildonrio

Gold
Jul 4, 2007
Provo, UT
This is really really nice, no more having to edit the DisplayOrder.plist file from your computer. Just download this app, play with the order from your phone, save and restart! To get iSBT on there, you can use the Installer.app if you've got it on there, or just download iBrickr, use the Browse Applications option, and you should be able to install it from there very easily.

EDIT: It's actually called rSBT.

Banzai

Bronze
Aug 24, 2007
This is really really nice, no more having to edit the DisplayOrder.plist file from your computer. Just download this app, play with the order from your phone, save and restart! To get iSBT on there, you can use the Installer.app if you've got it on there, or just download iBrickr, use the Browse Applications option, and you should be able to install it from there very easily.

EDIT: It's actually called rSBT.
It would be much cooler if it included all the mods too =(

wildonrio

Gold
Jul 4, 2007
Provo, UT
It would be much cooler if it included all the mods too =(
Yeah I know :(. My mods are in there, but it's because I moved the <string> text for each mod from their respective Info.plist file (in their app folder) to the main DisplayOrder.plist.

If you haven't done any springboard editing manually, I'm sure this post just went right over your head :) That's ok.

I hope they offer it soon.

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
This is kind of redundant. It doesn't notice all your apps, only the ones you've added to your plist already. If that's the case, you've probably already set the icons up in the order you wanted already...