New app (SMSD) Delete single text messages

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Ace4261991

Silver
Jun 18, 2007
well i remember someone here requesting a app to delete single text messages and now it out on installer! go check it out. it shows you your latest text messages but it shows it in a list thats by the phone numbers not names (hopefully theyll fixx this in an update) so you just go throuh them to find the one you want to delete and im not the author of this app im just lettin you guys know

swampduck

Bronze
Oct 19, 2007
very nice...I like it...would be nice if it showed names..but this is definitely nice, Ace are you the Author of this App?

Ace4261991

Silver
Jun 18, 2007
no im not sorry for not stating that in my previous post i just saw the app on installer and rememberd somone throwing this out as an idea a couple days ago so i figired id let you guys know

Jun 7, 2007
Queens, NY
no im not sorry for not stating that in my previous post i just saw the app on installer and rememberd somone throwing this out as an idea a couple days ago so i figired id let you guys know
good app. I hope it leads you into a way to create one for the recent calls history....there are a few calls that I get from time to time that I need to delete..instead of the whole damn list..

DMSROX2

Oct 18, 2007
I agree, it would be a great addition for the call log also....

I have installed this app, but it is not working on my phone. When I select the message to be deleted, the screen returns to the mail screen but the message is still there. I think I'm going to try uninstalling it and then re-install it.

Sep 29, 2007
I agree, it would be a great addition for the call log also....

I have installed this app, but it is not working on my phone. When I select the message to be deleted, the screen returns to the mail screen but the message is still there. I think I'm going to try uninstalling it and then re-install it.
Are you running firmware 1.1.1 or 1.0.2.

I am not sure but I know that the new installer app runs better with firmware 1.1.1 due to some core reason so that may be why and I know there has been some problems with certain applications when switching firmwares.

A simple uninstall and reinstall may help as for example the customize application. Many people have reported it not working with 1.1.1 but if you uninstall it and reinstall (for me it worked) and others said it took 2-3x which isn't a hassel.

If you really want something I said uninstall>reinstall up to an extent of 3x. If that doesn't work a restore may work. If a restore takes more than 2x (by this time you really want it lol) something is wrong with the application or the firmware you are running and give up (or create a alternate application).

rumple

Nov 4, 2007
Smsd

Hello,

I found this thread via google. I am the author of this app and would like to thank all you guys for trying it out. Those who are facing problems with it, please try the latest version (0.02) and see if its still an issue. If it is, please send a mail to me (mail id can be found in "Contacts" field of installer.app) or, still better, file an issue on code.google.com/p/iphone-smsd.

Also, for those who asked for an app to delete call logs, it is ready and should be available on installer.app in a few days.

Again, thanks for trying it out.

Thanks,
-Rumple!

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
this app would be cool if it was for phone numbers dialed, there are times that i want to delete numbers from the dialed numbers in the recent calls but for now it is all or none..

rumple

Nov 4, 2007
App to delete call logs.

this app would be cool if it was for phone numbers dialed, there are times that i want to delete numbers from the dialed numbers in the recent calls but for now it is all or none..
Hello,

The app to delete individual call logs is ready and you can download it from http://code.google.com/p/iphone-calld/ . This will be available on installer.app in a few days.

Thanks,
-Rumple!

iHenry

Jul 16, 2008
Hello,

I found this thread via google. I am the author of this app and would like to thank all you guys for trying it out. Those who are facing problems with it, please try the latest version (0.02) and see if its still an issue. If it is, please send a mail to me (mail id can be found in "Contacts" field of installer.app) or, still better, file an issue on code.google.com/p/iphone-smsd.

Also, for those who asked for an app to delete call logs, it is ready and should be available on installer.app in a few days.

Again, thanks for trying it out.

Thanks,
-Rumple!
Hi there,

Nice touch. Will you do the same (delete single call log / sms) for iPhone 3G? Can't wait for it...

Million Thanks

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL
well i remember someone here requesting a app to delete single text messages and now it out on installer! go check it out. it shows you your latest text messages but it shows it in a list thats by the phone numbers not names (hopefully theyll fixx this in an update) so you just go throuh them to find the one you want to delete and im not the author of this app im just lettin you guys know
what's the name of it? doesn't seem to come up in app store