New Apple Wireless Keyboard and Magic Mouse 2 Are En Route

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Kadelic

Genius
Gold
Jan 4, 2010
Dallas, TX
I can't imagine what the new Magic Mouse will bring to the table. I'm guessing the new keyboard will be the BT version of the existing wired keyboard with the numeric keypad, perhaps with backlighting?

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
I can't imagine what the new Magic Mouse will bring to the table. I'm guessing the new keyboard will be the BT version of the existing wired keyboard with the numeric keypad, perhaps with backlighting?
I personally don't think it'll include a numeric keyboard. Remember the Apple keyboard that accidentally "leaked" on the online Czech store back in March? I think that was representative of what we're going to get.

Magic Mouse improvement? My money is on a fingerprint scanner for a future version of OS X. But that's just me… :D

Kadelic

Genius
Gold
Jan 4, 2010
Dallas, TX
I personally don't think it'll include a numeric keyboard. Remember the Apple keyboard that accidentally "leaked" on the online Czech store back in March? I think that was representative of what we're going to get.

Magic Mouse improvement? My money is on a fingerprint scanner for a future version of OS X. But that's just me… :D
Well, I wish it was going to be a BT version with numeric keypad. I don't really mind the USB cable, but it would be nice to reduce the clutter a little.