New Camping Plans with Release of iPhone 2.0

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
Anybody here going to camp out again for the release of the new model?

I don't think I'll have to camp out, but I'm certain that I will arrive early on the day it releases. Now I just have to wait for the details for Stevo.:)

chcorey52

Silver
Dec 25, 2007
I would like to camp for this one....if i have the money to pay for it...i didn't get to be part of the first iday so maybe i could go for the second?

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
I would like to camp for this one....if i have the money to pay for it...i didn't get to be part of the first iday so maybe i could go for the second?
I'm pretty sure it will be hyped up again. I doubt it can match iDay, but it should be fun to be there.

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
I will not camp out. I am too impatient to wait in line. It would kill me.

I may still have to convince my husband I need v2. There may be some "encouraging" needed...

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston
I will be outside of the country by the end of June.

Maybe I could be at the Russian iDay.

ugh.

styfle

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
i bet have the people camping out will be entertaining themselves with their iPhone v1 lol

Johnny apple

Bronze
Mar 12, 2008
NYC
that would be funny everyone online with an iPhone buying an iPhone

LAPTOP GAMER

Bronze
Mar 30, 2008
I never camp out no matter how much I love the product, I am a Californian and I hate lines!:cool:

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
No camp out for me and would never buy at release again after my experiences with this current iPhone in the beginning. I will wait or probably just keep this one, I am pretty happy with this version.

Eragon

Zealot
Gold
Jan 8, 2008
Frederick, MD
I intend to camp out right here in front of my computer, with a cold glass in one hand, and a lump of white spotted fur by my feet.

LAPTOP GAMER

Bronze
Mar 30, 2008
I am hoping that the new one will be able to listen streaming internet radio, that would be great.

iPaul

Bronze
Jun 25, 2007
Minneapolis
I am hoping that the new one will be able to listen streaming internet radio, that would be great.
iRadio in Installer. Hundreds of streaming stations, grouped by genre. It's a little buggy - often you have to open the app first, adjust volume in ipod and go back to iradio to get it going, which makes it crash occaisionally- but once it's up and running it works like a charm.

I use it every day, and over Edge!

LAPTOP GAMER

Bronze
Mar 30, 2008
iRadio in Installer. Hundreds of streaming stations, grouped by genre. It's a little buggy - often you have to open the app first, adjust volume in ipod and go back to iradio to get it going, which makes it crash occaisionally- but once it's up and running it works like a charm.

I use it every day, and over Edge!
KEWL!:cool:

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
As I'm getting the new MacBook, I'm not sure. It depends on how soon it arrives. If I have the cash available at the time, I won't camp. but I'l get there early.

- John

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I can't wait for iDay 2.0. I won't be camping out overnight but I will certainly get to the store very early in the morning and sit out in front of it for several hours. At least this time I'll have something to occupy my time (current iPhone).

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
is there an actual official release date yet? or is everyone playing it by ear? and is it the same in england to?

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
is there an actual official release date yet? or is everyone playing it by ear? and is it the same in england to?
There isn't even official word form Apple that it exists, but there are too many things pointing to it that it's hard to deny it.

- John

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I would imagine the release in England would coincide with the U.S. release this time around, no telling until the date is closer though.

jslappa

Bronze
Jan 18, 2008
While I know I will be in line early to get the new iPhone, I will probably not open it until the Dev Team has Unlocked and Jailbroken it. I seem to remember that I had to spend several hours trying to bring my iPhone back to a virgin state before any hacking my first time. For instance, by me activating my phone through AT&T and iTunes, my Youtube and Mail tokens were set correctly. But what if the new activation setup makes me unable to unlock and jailbreak? I'll just donate to the Dev Team again and hope they crack it soon!

That's why I will buy iPhone V2, but follow EIC closely before activating/hacktivating.