New car video up

Colin

Bronze
Dec 25, 2007
I just cut a quickie video for the new 2009 Acura TSX. I've also added a version to Youtube so please go give my new video some views and "5 star" ratings! I can't seem to move it up from the 4 stars!......:p

2009 Acura TSX "Drive"

If you want to download the video, it's also on my site. http://www.satoauto.com

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Jan 20, 2008
Nice, I'll swing by and vote. I love Acuras, but over the last few years they just haven't had enough exterior pizazz to appeal to me me. Nice interface on this one....whatever happened to the Acura NSX? That was a very sexy car back in its day, and I never even see any on the road...?

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
I just cut a quickie video for the new 2009 Acura TSX. I've also added a version to Youtube so please go give my new video some views and "5 star" ratings! I can't seem to move it up from the 4 stars!......:p

2009 Acura TSX "Drive"

If you want to download the video, it's also on my site. http://www.satoauto.com
Cool video....I built your engine!

Colin

Bronze
Dec 25, 2007
Cool video....I built your engine!
Not unless you're moonlighting in Sayama! This K24 is made in Japan since this is were the car is assembled.

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston

2009 Acura TSX "Drive"

I'm sorry,

is this you, and your car?

i may just be stupid and missing a lot here.

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Jan 20, 2008
I'm sorry,

is this you, and your car?

i may just be stupid and missing a lot here.
I assumed he owned the dealership and this was a new model on the lot? I could be way off, too. :)

Colin

Bronze
Dec 25, 2007
Definitely don't own the dealership! You need a PHd for that (Papa Has dealership).

I'm the Internet Sales Mgr for our store, and I make the videos for the fun of it and to drive businesss my way.

Colin

Bronze
Dec 25, 2007
Thanks Alex! How did I get so many 4s? Hey Buffy, the kitty is back! :cool:

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Jan 20, 2008
I'm still really curious about the NSX, Colin. I know it was discontinued a few years ago; why? Were there just not many sold, and if so, can you speculate what the reason(s) were? It was such a great car, and I haven't seen one on the roads in at least two years. Maybe people are keeping them garaged as a collector's item...

Colin

Bronze
Dec 25, 2007
I actually wrote a newsletter article on the NSX quite a while ago. When I created my current site, I moved the text but haven't moved the photos.

The NSX was discontinued around 2006 after 15 years in production. In its last few years they were selling one per dealer per year, so about 250 a year. They are hand build in almost every sense of the word.

Read on here:
http://satoauto.com/cblog/index.php?/archives/52-The-Acura-NSX-The-Perfect-Exotic-Car.html

Part 1 of my S2000 video documentary talks a alittle about Honda Motor co and the NSX and S2000. They were both created by the same chief engineer. Part one of my documentary is here:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=6dZTFftT7mc

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
Awesome job on the video Colin! Do all the iPhone features work correctly with the Acura audio connection? How about the bluetooth link?

I ask these questions because I'm a former Acura owner myself. I owned a '92 Integra that was probably the best car I've ever had, and I would love to go back to Acura on my next purchase.

Colin

Bronze
Dec 25, 2007
Yup. The iPhone works flawlessly with the Handsfreelink and the music interface. Of course since the iPhone doesn't support bluetooth audio, this does not work but the car supports this!

One note, when you plug in the iPhone through the bottom port, it asks you if you want to disable the cellular radio (airplane mode) to avoid the interference. I've always selected 'no' and have never had a problem.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
Yup. The iPhone works flawlessly with the Handsfreelink and the music interface. Of course since the iPhone doesn't support bluetooth audio, this does not work but the car supports this!

One note, when you plug in the iPhone through the bottom port, it asks you if you want to disable the cellular radio (airplane mode) to avoid the interference. I've always selected 'no' and have never had a problem.
Great info. Thanks again.

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
I really like the front of the new TSX...its very nice...and the car is getting popular. Im starting to see them around a lot now.