New case!

Discussion in 'iPhone Cases and Accessories' started by Apple iAddicted, Jun 7, 2012.

1. Apple iAddicted

Apple iAddicted Contributor
    Bronze

First off sorry I havenot been around I am addicted to Kingdoms of Camelot and spend all my battery life on the game! But today I got my Lifeproof case at ATT and this is cool. I did the water test and it passed then put my 4s in and put it in the sink and it worked great! I can finally rest at ease when my daughter gets my iPhone.
    I have had otterbox defender, Ballistic HC (which I also like cause the silicone is optional) but this lifeproof case is awesome fully water tight and the size is great. Have not called any since I installed it but texting and gaming is fine.

Sent from my 32GB iPhone 4s on iOS 5.1!
    Only thing iPhone is missing is an expandable memory port! Come on Apple give us a microSD port already!

2. chris

chris Administrator
    Administrator

Nice to see you back. I did notice your hiatus and hope you hadn't got lost.;)

Plenty of Lifeproof fans here at eiC. I really enjoy the Ballistic.

3. Ltzguy

Ltzguy Zealot
    Gold

4. Apple iAddicted

Bronze

Thanks chris nice ta know I was missed lol. I did take my iPhone in the shower today lol had to test this case. Made several phone calls today and it was normal no distortion that I hear claims of so lovin the Lifeproof case

Only thing iPhone is missing is an expandable memory port! Come on Apple give us a microSD port already!

5. Apple iAddicted

Bronze

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=9&ved=0CH4QtwIwCA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DJGFFZe3-dEI&ei=5FjST7WJDuWC2wWiotyEDw&usg=AFQjCNHRec5N7UXai4lVhgBBIPOp0m6T7g
    Watched this video on youtube hope I did link correct, if it don't the stupid teen does a sink test on lifeproof case with phone inside then drops it, then tosses it up and lets it fall, then popps it back together throws it in a swimming pool and shows his poor phone got a lil wet! Seriously do these idiots even read the instructions at all! You have to check the case for any damage after a fall/drop and check the seals anytime the back removed and it only good for so many openings Idiots should not be allowed to touch an iPhone much less try to test any type of case!