New Cases to check out!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Chris716

Nov 29, 2007
IL
wow i really like those cases they are amazing! i think ima try to get me one of them sometime. Do they not sell in the us? i didn't see anywhere listed for us when i clicked where to buy...

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Those are some nice cases.

However, the only way they don't won over my Agent 18 is that plug for the USB port. I want one of those for that and the earbuds hole.

- John

Headie_Fishing

Bronze
Jul 16, 2007
wow, could this actually be a case worth buying? Fit and finish look much nicer than agent 18 and especially the seidio. Too bad you can't get the white insert with the black case, that'd be good looking.

Anyone care to take the plunge and write a detailed review?

mrgrumble

Bronze
Oct 26, 2007
Strong Island, NY
Those cases look great except for the Vision one it kind of looks pointless and I don't see the point to it but i'm thinking about picking up the iPhone White casing it looks promising, anyone get this yet?

T

traxathletic

Capsule. 'nuff said!

We are the only US retailer in the US with all the new SwitchEasy products...We offer lower shipping and we even ship INTERNATIONALLY! :)

We are good friends with SwitchEasy and can't rave enough about them.

We promise to give you the best service you can possibly imagine because like you, we are tired of crappy service followed by a tip jar!

:)
Check out Spoolin414's post....We delivered his to him last night!

Enjoy!
Brandi & Jamie
Founders of Trax Athletic
Products for the Techlete in You!

T

traxathletic

VisionClip Revisited!

Hey...just wanted to clarify...the VisionClip ONLY works as a clip for the Capsule and they must be used together! The VisionClip allows you to see caller information when they are calling and all the while, your precious iPhone is protected from the crazy world! :)

T

traxathletic

Fiery Red

this is a bit nitpicky, but i wish the logo on the black case wasn't red.
SwitchEasy uses that Fiery Red logo on most of their black products. It is one of their signature things, as well as having an affinity to black....

I totally understand your thought though, acosmichippo!

The White Capsule has a gray logo, not red so it doesn't stick out so much.

Thanks for checking it out though....If you can get past the dislike of the red logo, you'll gain a few jealous friends who will wish they had one like yours!

Hope your night is great.;)

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
well, i'm not currently in the market for another iPhone case... if i find myself there in the future, i'll keep these in mind.

T

traxathletic

VisionClip

Just ordered the white one. Can't wait to get it. Has anyone ordered the clip?Looks like a lot of trouble to me but not sure
Thanks everyone for your love of our product!
Spoolin, how are you liking your new VisionClip?

:)
I use my VisionClip when I carry a bag, I clip it on for safety...hee hee...i clip it on for safety!

It depends on if you will wear it on your belt etc.....The good thing is you can see your caller info, etc!

Im sure you'll get some good feedback soon!

Brandi