New Cases to check out!

T

traxathletic

man I should have order though you... oh well....
Thanks mernst for the thought....We aren't going anywhere so if, in the future, you need another or want to refer a friend, that would be rad.
:)

We are SwitchEasy's US Partner as we ship internationally and delivery locally as well as offer several different methods of shipping. We are basically just advocates trying to spread the word....

word.

T

traxathletic

Phila-Tastic

how close are you from Mississippi? b/c I might do a order for my wife's phone...
hey...We are in Philly and will gladly ship to you either First Class Mail or Priority Mail, to guarantee shipping in time for Christmas.

You can order right on our site, or you can send me your email address and I can send you an invoice.

If you buy today, it will ship tomorrow, guaranteed!

:)

Chris716

Nov 29, 2007
IL
i like the cases but don't like the clips on them really but hey they are still real nice...

brent

Nov 12, 2007
THESE ARE SO TIGHT. i'm ordering the white one although i'm gonna have to wait because i'm going out of town on thursday, today's barely monday. i don't want it sitting on my porch for a week waiting until i get back, because it's guaranteed to be gone.

T

traxathletic

VisionClip Vanity

what's wrong with the clip.....that would be my second reason for buying.
Hey! I don't think he meant "wrong"...just not his style...I am getting great feedback, but there are some guys I have talked to that don't like to use a clip for vain reasons, and girls too for that matter.

It is REALLY lite weight and non protruding, just as an FYI.
:cool:
Enjoy your day :)

iPoop

Dec 17, 2007
Wow... the case looks great. I'd totally get one from you now. But the shipping it to Asia is gonna most likely double the price. And it seems like I'm gonna be here for a while. WAH!

T

traxathletic

Email me your address and I will send you the total pricing...it is actually not that expensive!

;)

iPoop

Dec 17, 2007
Email me your address and I will send you the total pricing...it is actually not that expensive!

;)
Sent.
That was a quick reply. Was just about to hit the sack. :p Anyway, I'm checking out what others are saying about it. Seems better than my A18 for now.

jgodden

Sep 6, 2007
Charleston WV
What kind of texture is on these? Is it hard plastic? Ive been through so many cases, most recently the iSkin revo, which while nice, is too rubbery. It holds lint, and is hard to slide into a tight pocket. Is this going to pick up lint and dust out of a pocket?

I just read the ilounge review and it answered my questions. I'll be buying one of these , they look great!

Also, it's kind of unnerving to see the guy who was pushing these things is banned, any reason for that?

mori

Bronze
Nov 16, 2007
this case looks great, i have a slip in leather case thats OK and i saw a friend of mine had a case with a clip and it was HUGE, i will shy away from those,

Now this one seems thin enough and nice enough and good looking also, i may try it.

PS. i think this guy got banned cause the admin though or know that them 2 were pushing this product.... dunno

Platinum

Bronze
Jun 27, 2007
I ordered one of their cases from the main site, but I never got an e-mail confirmation or anything after the paypal checkout. Did anyone else?

cubbie5150

Bronze
Dec 16, 2007
My capsule was delivered today... As far as cases go, it is nice, but man, I HATE that it covers-up the sexiness of my iPhone. I'm torn--use the case (or another one) for at least nominal protection, or leave it uncovered so I can bask in its sexiness? I'd LOVE a crystal/clear version of the capsule, I think...

gerstyd

Bronze
Sep 17, 2007
My capsule was delivered today... As far as cases go, it is nice, but man, I HATE that it covers-up the sexiness of my iPhone. I'm torn--use the case (or another one) for at least nominal protection, or leave it uncovered so I can bask in its sexiness? I'd LOVE a crystal/clear version of the capsule, I think...
Well I made the plundge, and got the case. I hope that its everything I need in a case, this will be the 4th one I got.

Also, at the Apple store, they have crystal clear cases, but I busted mine in about a week.