New Cases to check out!

Return_of_the_Mac

Bronze
Sep 17, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
I received my white capsule case yesterday and the case itself is nice, but the screen cover that came with it, is not so good. It doesn't really do a good job of sticking to the iPhone, you're still able to touch the screen and type, but it feels like you're touching a layer that's over your iPhone, it just doesn't have that tight feel. The accessories that it came with are cool like the headphone adapter, the dock adapter and a 3 different screen covers.

Before this, I had the Iskin Revo and I like that case very much, but it added bulk to the actual phone. I think I'm just going to switch between the Capsule and the Revo, depending on my mood each day.

Overall, I'd say it's a decent case, if it didn't come with all those little accessories, I might say that the 30.00 price tag is a bit much. They did a good job of describing and selling their product on their website, but I don't think it stands up to the hype.

gerstyd

Bronze
Sep 17, 2007
I think North California... I live allllll the way in Gulfport, Ms
Well I live in southern Cali so maybe I can have that thar case by Friday if I am lucky! I want it now! I hate waiting, I wish they had an overnight shipping option.

Platinum

Bronze
Jun 27, 2007
I ordered directly from the Switch site, I just got my shipment confirmation e-mail last night... I guess they don't send any e-mails prior to it being shipped. Should have it in a few days :cool:

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
I ordered directly from the Switch site, I just got my shipment confirmation e-mail last night... I guess they don't send any e-mails prior to it being shipped. Should have it in a few days :cool:

Told you it would be alright. They were just slow in sending e-mail.;)

gerstyd

Bronze
Sep 17, 2007
Told you it would be alright. They were just slow in sending e-mail.;)
When they sent you yours, did they use the address that you gave as your shipping address, or the one on your paypal account. I gave them on the order form a ship to address, but in their email they stated they sent it to my "registered" pay pal address, which would suck cause I don't live there any more. D'oh..I know what you are going to say, and Yes, I suck for not changing at before, but it was an oversight. Damn it. I hope they just shipped it like I asked.

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
Did you order from their site? If so I would e-mail them if it has been 3-4 days since you palced order. I have a bad feeling they used paypal address. If you are in S.Cal. it should only take 3 days tops to receive.

gerstyd

Bronze
Sep 17, 2007
Yeah, I ordered direct from their site. Damn. That sucks, I sent them an email right after I received the shipment email from them trying to confirm that they used the actual ship to address I sent them, but they have not replied to me yet. We shall see what happens, Though I sent it to my work, so after Friday I have to wait until after Christmas. Oh well, I am sure I will work it out, it will just be painful.

gerstyd

Bronze
Sep 17, 2007
By the way, I love the guys name who sent me the email. Zoltan. Sounds like an evil dark lord taking over the world! BOW TO ZOLTAN!

gerstyd

Bronze
Sep 17, 2007
Did you order from their site? If so I would e-mail them if it has been 3-4 days since you palced order. I have a bad feeling they used paypal address. If you are in S.Cal. it should only take 3 days tops to receive.
everything is ok, zoltan the dark overlord sent it to the correct address, so I should have my new case in a couple days! Woohoo!