New Clip Arrived

sele

Bronze
Jul 17, 2007
After going through numerous holsters for my iPhone, my swivel clip from Seidio arrived today. My first impression is that this is exactly what I have been looking for. The clip is built solidly and fits the phone perfectly. It is designed for the screen to face inward and rest against a soft felt lining. The entire clip is covered with a sort of rubberized coating giving it a good feel and keeps the case from scratching the phone. The clip that holds the phone in place is extremely sturdy and also rubberized to keep the marks off the phone. The only downside is that now everyone can see that shiny silver Apple hanging on the side of my hip :p.

Sele

sele

Bronze
Jul 17, 2007
I have been using it several days now and I like it as much now as I did when it first came. Quite an accomplishment since I have been through 3 other iPhone cases in the past 2 months.

Sele

Last edited by a moderator:

dagoo98

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
I have been using it several days now and I like it as much now as I did when it first came. Quite an accomplishment since I have been through 3 other iPhone cases in the past 2 months.

Sele

It looks like the top portion could scratch the iPhone. Also looks like a clip that will not be snug after some time.

Last edited by a moderator:

sele

Bronze
Jul 17, 2007
It looks like the top portion could scratch the iPhone. Also looks like a clip that will not be snug after some time.
The top clip is made out of a hard rubber compound. I've been clipping mine in and out for a week now with no marks at all on the back or front of the phone.
The clip has a pretty substantial spring inside it to keep it snug. The one that I used on my blackberry did not weaken after a year of use.
So far so good, but if it does weaken or mark up the phone I will post back and let everyone know.

Sele