New Customer

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

carson

Oct 26, 2007
My wife is with ATT and I am with Sprint. I am getting 2 iPhones, one for her and one for me. The question is, if I do this and go on family plan with 2 iPhones is the cost $60 per person for a total of $120 a month? I have read the forum but no one really answered the total cost of 2 iPhones. Thanks.

coolie

Bronze
Sep 18, 2007
My wife is with ATT and I am with Sprint. I am getting 2 iPhones, one for her and one for me. The question is, if I do this and go on family plan with 2 iPhones is the cost $60 per person for a total of $120 a month? I have read the forum but no one really answered the total cost of 2 iPhones. Thanks.
the thing is you need to cancel your sprint account. have your wife add an extra line. if she is paying 60 every month, then she would have to pay 80 for the iPhone data plan, adding a line would cost her 10 more dolla, then you have to get a the data plan. so that come to 60 + 20 + 10 + 20 = 110 a month

petalmom

Silver
Jun 30, 2007
The iPhone plans run from $59.99 per month to $219.99 per month depending on the number of minutes you need. Assuming you choose the 450 minute $59.99 plan for your first phone, your second line will be $9.99 plus you will need to add the $20 data plan for the second phone.

Not including taxes and "other" fees, your monthly service should be about $90 for both phones.

It's all explained very clearly on the AT&T web site.

Enjoy your phones!

carson

Oct 26, 2007
First thanks for everyone's help.

I have ordered 2 of them and they come today. Should I have my wife change hers to the iPhone and then the next day I add a line for mine. Or does it matter.

Is it easier with the 2 of them to do it on line or go to an ATT store and have them set it up?

petalmom

Silver
Jun 30, 2007
First thanks for everyone's help.

I have ordered 2 of them and they come today. Should I have my wife change hers to the iPhone and then the next day I add a line for mine. Or does it matter.

Is it easier with the 2 of them to do it on line or go to an ATT store and have them set it up?
It shouldn't matter in which order you do them and AT&T will not be able to activate them for you. You must activate them through iTunes.

The process is not difficult, you should be fine, enjoy!