New Emulator

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

FantaXP7

Bronze
Aug 12, 2007
Oddly enough I was about to ask someone is a new emulator was in the works...well when I checked installer I surprisingly found a new Game Boy Advance emulator! Looks like you need a bios for it to work

NateEssex

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
NJ
Installer, and Emulators and ROMs, oh my!?

Oddly enough I was about to ask someone is a new emulator was in the works...well when I checked installer I surprisingly found a new Game Boy Advance emulator! Looks like you need a bios for it to work
Is there a site where I could read up on the Game Boy/GBA emulators and ROMs that work on the iPhone? I've read a little on these forums and you can possibly download the player with Installer but then need to get ROMs from somewhere and then get them onto your iPHone somewhere.

Any help would be appreciated. I would love to play a Zelda game on the iPHone :)

faseone

Bronze
Oct 2, 2007
just google the bios and place them in the Application/gpSPhone.app

edit: hint** google gba_bios.bin

FantaXP7

Bronze
Aug 12, 2007
Yes, thats the way to do it. Had no idea where to place it. It's just like the old days of emulators...I wonder why they don't just supply it...Can anyone comment on how the performance is?

RichR

Bronze
Sep 30, 2007
Ok, I found ROM.s (guess they are 7Z files?) Found the bios.bin, put it in the folder. Made the GBA rom folder under ROMs. When I load the emulator, I don't see any ROMS listed...?

wildonrio

Gold
Jul 4, 2007
Provo, UT
The on screen controller looks pretty sloppy right now! But props to the effort by the developers, hopefully they'll put as much heart and soul into this as nervegas did for NES.app.