New External Battery

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
It's just direct Japanese translation.... it always sounds like that.

The battery pack's a good concept with a nice design actually, and you'll see a lot of things like this in the coming months. ... from more reputable sources, no doubt.

OniKoroshi

Bronze
Oct 25, 2007
Unfortunately most people have cases and that battery wouldn't fit with the case on. I still like my 9V battery emergency charger.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Nice fine.

I agree with the second post; the grammatical errors scare you off. But I'm like that: sites that have spelling/grammar issues frequently loose my trust quickly.

ipod

Bronze
Sep 14, 2007
ha ha, check it out, if you zoom in on the back of the battery pack, you'll see that they spelled battery with an 'A'! BATTARY! And if you zoom in on the front, you'll see finger prints! Okay, so they may be japanese, but they are not professional. Cool product though. But I wouldn't put a dime on it. Okay maybe I would. Just a dime though.

Griffinaz

Zealot
Gold
Oct 5, 2007
Phoenix, Arizona
ha ha, check it out, if you zoom in on the back of the battery pack, you'll see that they spelled battery with an 'A'! BATTARY! And if you zoom in on the front, you'll see finger prints! Okay, so they may be japanese, but they are not professional. Cool product though. But I wouldn't put a dime on it. Okay maybe I would. Just a dime though.
They lost me with this line:

"perfect melted with the iPhone"

I am not buying anything that melts to my phone, whether perfectly or otherwise.