New Features in Next update

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

gerstyd

Bronze
Sep 17, 2007
Ok, So I am psyched about this....Anyone heard of an Apple developer account? Anyway if you have you all ready know this knowledge, but released to these people are some information on what is happening in Apple. And here is what is being worked on for the next update for the phone, which is said to be coming out before jaguar (due out in oct).

cut and paste
adobe plug in for safari
and hold on to your hats kids, flash.

Hopefully my guy is right, because this would make me a happy boy.

divabimbers

Bronze
Sep 7, 2007
Arizona
Ok, So I am psyched about this....Anyone heard of an Apple developer account? Anyway if you have you all ready know this knowledge, but released to these people are some information on what is happening in Apple. And here is what is being worked on for the next update for the phone, which is said to be coming out before jaguar (due out in oct).

cut and paste
adobe plug in for safari
and hold on to your hats kids, flash.

Hopefully my guy is right, because this would make me a happy boy.
You mean Leopard, right? ;)

I do hope that this is correct though since the first and last would be excellent! I'm not so sure about the middle since what would that be used for? Also, got a link for this for those that are ADC members? Just so we don't have to go hunting around if you don't mind.

iAttorney

Bronze
Sep 30, 2007
Houston, TX
It is stuff like this that makes me happy I didn't unlock after all. I knew Apple would come through for us, despite the criticisms. I know nothing is official yet, but the more features we get the better.

I have read other articles from people who received inside knowledge from Apple and they have said we should expect an update along with Leopard. Man, it is like Christmas everytime I come to the forums!

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007

I do hope that this is correct though since the first and last would be excellent! I'm not so sure about the middle since what would that be used for? Also, got a link for this for those that are ADC members? Just so we don't have to go hunting around if you don't mind.
Flash would make me very happy.
Wouldn't mind picture messaging either.

I know (as in "I know it, I feel it!"(*), not because I know anything) that things will get a lot better with Leopard. And what we have now is already very good.

(*) in med school, we were told it was the battle cry of the schizophrenic patient

gerstyd

Bronze
Sep 17, 2007
I wish I could tell you were to go and find the info. He told me on the phone, and to be a developer you have to be in the biz. Sorry. I wish I could prove to you guys that this info isn't just me trying to get attention or what not, but I feel its pretty solid. We shall see...and yes, I mean Leopard. Shows you how much I know about this stuff.

divabimbers

Bronze
Sep 7, 2007
Arizona
I wish I could tell you were to go and find the info. He told me on the phone, and to be a developer you have to be in the biz. Sorry. I wish I could prove to you guys that this info isn't just me trying to get attention or what not, but I feel its pretty solid. We shall see...and yes, I mean Leopard. Shows you how much I know about this stuff.
No problem,
I just hope that he is right and that this is right around the corner since this would be sweet particularly Flash and copy/paste!

stevetim

Silver
Jul 20, 2007
There's no need to apologize to anyone or try to prove anything to anyone. People here can simply read, believe it or not, and form their own opinion on validity. Remember, it's 'your' forum, too.

I am kinda of an optimistic pessimist...:)

If it happens, great. If not, I don't think I'll die without it, but would love some more productivity updates.

stevetim

Silver
Jul 20, 2007
There's no need to apologize to anyone or try to prove anything to anyone. People here can simply read, believe it or not, and form their own opinion on validity. Remember, it's 'your' forum, too.

If it happens, great. If not, I don't think I'll die without it, but would love some more productivity updates.

ciaran00

Bronze
Jul 21, 2007
Ok, quite a few of these threads running around now. Whoever's talking to you is lying.

Please stop misleading people...

I'll eat everything I say, if you can offer PROOF.

mrgisriel

Bronze
Sep 24, 2007
Ok, quite a few of these threads running around now. Whoever's talking to you is lying.

Not trying to start a fight, but who are you to tell someone they are lying when you, yourself dosnt know.

Derek Gisriel

HELPmepLox

Bronze
Jul 15, 2007
So.Cal
he just wish they would don't get so mad... i wish they would too but i really doubt it

like all my other post i don't see why would they. probably more of these iTunes store etc... so they can make so much more money of us!

:mad::mad::mad:

:(

webb

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
Southern NJ, USA
I think the updates will be more plentiful now. Much like someone else here in the forum, I agree that the first two updates were bug fixes that laid the groundwork for this first major update 1.1.1

However, as thrilled as I am to be getting more features, I thought it was recently discussed in this magnificent forum that FLASH would simply take up too much space and, alas, would not be coming until iPhone V2.

FW

DMcGrew

Bronze
May 30, 2007
I think the updates will be more plentiful now. Much like someone else here in the forum, I agree that the first two updates were bug fixes that laid the groundwork for this first major update 1.1.1

However, as thrilled as I am to be getting more features, I thought it was recently discussed in this magnificent forum that FLASH would simply take up too much space and, alas, would not be coming until iPhone V2.

FW
Ever see an animated gif on the iPhone? Yeah.. they suck. I can't see this phone running Flash.

Tinman

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 16, 2007
Aridzona

You can say that again!

Oh wait, you already did. :p

--
Mike

hooked

Sep 2, 2007

FW
I also read on this forum that it was impossible for the iPhone to have video out. But look what we have now. I believe flash is possible.

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
O plenty is POSSIBLE on the iPhone.... whether you ever get it waiting on Apple is another problem alltogether. I'll believe it when I see it.
I wish I had a nickel for every post I've read like this in the past....

gerstyd

Bronze
Sep 17, 2007

[/B

Two things.

1.what would I gain from lying? Some sort of virtual hard on from giving "false hope" to a bunch of people I don't know? There are so manythings wrong with that, but I will go with I have better things to do than think up ways to make nerds cry. :)

2. Proof? What, like an Internet article? Cause if its on the interwebs it must be true. On, maybe if I post my real name address and social security number. Get a hobbie dude. This is what was told to me from a guy who is in the Apple know. And like I said, I hope he is right. If not, I am wrong and we will all get over it. Except the one I gave false hope to, who will cry in a corner and have to go for theorapy.