New Features in Next update

tharmsen

Silver
Jul 5, 2007
Your buddy mentioned these functions being included but somehow forgot to mention something that we already know is coming, games?

I think your buddy is making stuff up or repeating rumors. While we may get flash, cut-n-paste and other features down the road (I'm sure we will get new features) I don't believe your friend is in the know.

webb

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
Southern NJ, USA
I also read on this forum that it was impossible for the iPhone to have video out. But look what we have now. I believe flash is possible.
I didn't say Flash wasn't possible, I just said that it might take up to much space. If this is the case, they would wait for iPhone V2 which the smallest size would undoubtedly be the 16 GB. But, I hope I'm wrong...I would love flash right now!

Tinman

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 16, 2007
Aridzona
I didn't say Flash wasn't possible, I just said that it might take up to much space. If this is the case, they would wait for iPhone V2 which the smallest size would undoubtedly be the 16 GB. But, I hope I'm wrong...I would love flash right now!
Nah, I can go through the file system right now and find extra OS X stuff, which the iPhone can't use anyway, that takes up more space than Flash would take up, let alone the light version.

--
Mike

rittchard

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
I will not trust any rumor until it has been confirmed by socalkevin21 :p

See this thread for details.

Last edited by a moderator:

webb

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
Southern NJ, USA
I think most people would consider this a lucky guess. However, another prediction that proves right would earn him "intrinsic god like status" in this forum I'm sure.

FW

ciaran00

Bronze
Jul 21, 2007
Not trying to start a fight, but who are you to tell someone they are lying when you, yourself dosnt know.

Derek Gisriel
You are right. There HASN'T been enough people on here with random unconfirmed nonsense to evoke some skepticism. What was I thinking...

ciaran00

Bronze
Jul 21, 2007
[/B
1.what would I gain from lying? Some sort of virtual hard on from giving "false hope" to a bunch of people I don't know? There are so manythings wrong with that, but I will go with I have better things to do than think up ways to make nerds cry. :)

I have no idea. The internet is a weird place. Also I never called you a liar. Hm.

Maybe you have better insight than the associated press, gadget sites like gizmodo, and/or thousands of other people who have actual Apple insider contacts. What's more likely? This is another post like this:
http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=1191647
http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=1236673

... or that you're onto something? My point is you're misled, and given your response you seem to like the attention.

Maybe you haven't been around Apple world too long, but speculation about what Apple will do in the future little hit and a lot of miss.
2. Proof? What, like an Internet article? Cause if its on the interwebs it must be true. On, maybe if I post my real name address and social security number. Get a hobbie dude. This is what was told to me from a guy who is in the Apple know. And like I said, I hope he is right. If not, I am wrong and we will all get over it. Except the one I gave false hope to, who will cry in a corner and have to go for theorapy.
Yeah, proof. What's that got to do with my hobbies?