NEW Female DialPad Sounds

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HanHookie

Sep 9, 2007
Cool. I'm glad you guys are digging them. I haven't tried them on my phone yet, and since the iPhones speakers are super weak...lemme know if theyre too loud. Even in the 1.1.1 update (which we modded phone users cant use as of yet) there isn't an option to alter dialpad volume, so I want to get them just right, where they are at a comfortable volume for everyone. Lemme know...

colombianito

Bronze
Sep 12, 2007
mamacita sounds are pretty cool but if i may, is there any way you could make them 10 or 20 times louder ? i would appreciate it... thanks..

Cool. I'm glad you guys are digging them. I haven't tried them on my phone yet, and since the iPhones speakers are super weak...lemme know if theyre too loud. Even in the 1.1.1 update (which we modded phone users cant use as of yet) there isn't an option to alter dialpad volume, so I want to get them just right, where they are at a comfortable volume for everyone. Lemme know...

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
Are these the same sounds that have been available on the Hightymes.org Installer Source?

Unzip the attachment below and place it into:

var/root/Library/Installer/

Then refresh, and you'll get the Female Voices in the list for a quick and easy install.

I have attached the original plist incase you want to revert back.

Attachments

kwan

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
Are you supposed to be able to select these voices via "Customize"? or individually replace the stock files?
I don't see the option to change it when I go into Cutomize.

Coldcrazy

Sep 28, 2007
I downloaded the sounds off the installer today.Now how do I put them on the dial pad,there is no option under customize,do I have to do it via ibricker?

keanmy99

Dec 5, 2007
Germany
Dialing text message

Hi, :)

I installed the mamacita sound for the DialPad via ibrickr. It's great, thanks for that. BUT! When I'm typing numbers for a text message I stilll get the same old boring beep:eek:. Is there a way to change this ?

PLEASE :oops:HELP !

Dec 10, 2007
blacked out
To anyone that has installed these voice samples on their dial pad, have you had any problems with them? For instance, I can access my bank account on my phone but it requires me to key in my users number and pass via the key pad. I'm wondering if it won't respond to the voice samples.

to any old school hackers, this reminds me of the chingers for pay phones :cool:

Coldcrazy

Sep 28, 2007
Yes it does work for calling banks and any other automated services that require the key pad.Works great have never had a problem with them!

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
Are these the same sounds that have been available on the Hightymes.org Installer Source?

Unzip the attachment below and place it into:

var/root/Library/Installer/

Then refresh, and you'll get the Female Voices in the list for a quick and easy install.

I have attached the original plist incase you want to revert back.
Didn't work for me!