New G2

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta
Okay, if you haven't tried this stuff you're seriously missing out. Can anyone else who has tried it back me up on this one?

Bone

Zealot
Gold
Feb 11, 2008
i liked it better than most other gatorades.

fourtheye28

Bronze
Dec 21, 2007
Vitamin water- Power-C FTW sorry,

You've just been hijacked by VITAMIN WATER

TimmBxX

Bronze
Dec 25, 2007
I have been drinking the orange one for the past two weeks, they are awesome.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I love the Vitamin Water. I have been wanting to try out G2. Is it basically repackaged Vitamin Water?

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
you should work for gatorade.. I am not going to go out and buy it.. Looks good but does it taste good... you sold me thanks

coasts

Zealot
Gold
Jul 15, 2007
New York, NY
www.lomohomes.com
I work in the superfruit beverage industry and think its all BS. Go ahead, soak it up. I'm sticking with water Guinness and vodka. Not together unless necessary.

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta
I love the Vitamin Water. I have been wanting to try out G2. Is it basically repackaged Vitamin Water?
I haven't had vitamin water since it was first released. The only thing I remember about it is that the early flavors were a little "different". For example, the yellow flavored one seemed like a blend of something. The G2 flavors are much simpler and less sophisticated. I guess it would depend what you're in the mood for.

you should work for gatorade.. I am not going to go out and buy it.. Looks good but does it taste good... you sold me thanks
Haha, let me know how you like it :laugh2:

I work in the superfruit beverage industry and think its all BS. Go ahead, soak it up. I'm sticking with water Guinness and vodka. Not together unless necessary.
Cuique suum, I suppose. I will propose the only popular Superfruit flavor available is grape, and it's delicious. May I ask why you think it's BS? I'm just curious. Superfruits are low calorie, moderately nutritious, and high in anti-oxidants. That doesn't sound too bad to me, but maybe there is some "secret" world of Superfruits you'd like to enlighten me about, haha.

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
alex i really don't know about the drink but your avatar is amazing

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
I went to go buy it yesterday but saw $3.19 at the quick and stop for a 32oz what a rip off... heard its cheaper so I passed quick check by me has it for $2.49 I need to go there... must save every penny sdk is coming!

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta
I went to go buy it yesterday but saw $3.19 at the quick and stop for a 32oz what a rip off... heard its cheaper so I passed quick check by me has it for $2.49 I need to go there... must save every penny sdk is coming!
I agree, it can be pricey. I generally get two 1-quart bottles a week and drink them as I please. But since it's not as thick as Gatorade, it's easy to drink them quickly.

Jul 6, 2007
Marietta, GA
about.me
i think it's time for a new avatar

Vampire Jim was one of my favorite moments, of all time.
Haha sounds like you guys are talking about the office....I love that show!

Hmm.....sorry but I think i will have to steal your idea and get a jim avatar =]

And about the G2.....it looks like Gatorade just felt like entering the Vitamin Water category...