New Here, Should i Buy Now or Wait?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Gray

Bronze
Aug 19, 2007
Well, there is a possibility that i might be able to get one of these very sexy devices in the very near future and i was wondering what you guys think about getting it now or waiting. With all of the speculation about future iPhones. i am beginning to wonder what i shoud do.

any suggestions? :cool:

gcvt

Zealot
Gold
Jun 21, 2007
San Francisco
Holding out for a new iPhone will likely be a very long wait. Personally, if you can afford it, I'd recommend buying now.

Otherwise you could get stuck in a perpetual waiting game. When/if iPhone 2 comes out, there will immediately be speculation about iPhone 3...and so on.

Gray

Bronze
Aug 19, 2007
Holding out for a new iPhone will likely be a very long wait. Personally, if you can afford it, I'd recommend buying now.

Otherwise you could get stuck in a perpetual waiting game. When/if iPhone 2 comes out, there will immediately be speculation about iPhone 3...and so on.
alright..thanks for your input. Thats probably what I'll end up doing.

Michael Baturin

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
South Jersey
I agree with the previous post, buy a refurbished, im sure you wont even be able to tell, and they are covered under Apples warranty for 1 year. So as long as you don't bust it you have nothing to worry about.

WolfmanXII

Bronze
Jun 14, 2007
California
wait until the holiday season. cant go wrong there. Apple would not be dumb enough to release a product right after the holidays so the best chance to receive an iPhone (or iPhone v2) with the best technology or options that we don't know about yet. also, the 3G 16 GB iPhone is about to come out in europe so it has to be coming to the states soon so id wait man.

coasts

Zealot
Gold
Jul 15, 2007
New York, NY
www.lomohomes.com
plainly speaking, i love my phone. i'd buy it now in order to decrease the number of days you were left to live on earth without an iPhone. oh, the humanity...the depravation!

This over-exaggeration is being brought to you by the letter G and the number 13.