New here!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

i_poo

Aug 9, 2007
Hey everyone... Just wanted to introduce myself and say I am new here. :D

I am really glad I bought this phone. :laugh2:

Despite it not being completely perfect--it's still leagues ahead of other phones out in America which have more imperfections ehehe.

Looking forward to what I can learn more by this forum!

i_poo

Aug 9, 2007
if the mods can kindly move this thread under "Introductions" that would be great.

otherwise hello. :cool:

iPhobos

Bronze
Jul 25, 2007
Hey there! Welcome to the forums. You are indeed inthe wrong forum section but when i first joined i definitely didn't notice the intro forum section down at the bottom either.

Enjoy your stay!

iFun Girl

Bronze
Jul 24, 2007
Welcome to the board!

I know when I first came here, I was also looking for an introductory thread, and I couldn't find it. I still don't know where it's at.

I think it would be a huge help if someone could post the link to the proper thread.

deac

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
but I think folks are way too anal about what thread certain questions go in and way too impatient with new folks who ask questions or make points previously made by veterans who have had the phone for soooooo long -- like what 41 days max :)
anyhow, welcome poo ... ask and contribute away ..... a thick skin is not as required as many forums -- this place is pretty dang friendly ... good job mods and admins....

Last edited by a moderator:

i_poo

Aug 9, 2007
LOL indeed an oxymoron. introductions... at the end! whowouldathunk.

I felt at least "general" would be a logical start... since I didn't see a newbie forum right away. hehehe

anyway...

HI! :laugh2:

iFun Girl

Bronze
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks for posting the link, deac.

I'm certain that the mod/admin will move this thread if it is indeed in the wrong spot, anyway.