New Idea For A Good Theme

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Oct 4, 2007
Now, im not really the one to say anything but i cant program themes, if there is someone that does this i think would be a great theme that i would use allot.

It has the same original layout of icons but when you shake it like an etch a sketch all the icons either fall or leave the screen. Then you can either use dock to scroll through your icons or you can just reset with the home key putting all your icons back on the screen. That way when there not up you can see your full background. I just sometimes wish all the icons weren't there.

GLEN
let me know what you think.

ChemicalWeather

Bronze
Sep 9, 2007
Now, im not really the one to say anything but i cant program themes, if there is someone that does this i think would be a great theme that i would use allot.

It has the same original layout of icons but when you shake it like an etch a sketch all the icons either fall or leave the screen. Then you can either use dock to scroll through your icons or you can just reset with the home key putting all your icons back on the screen. That way when there not up you can see your full background. I just sometimes wish all the icons weren't there.

GLEN
let me know what you think.
good idea, however, im not sure if that is possible to make happen on the home screen also, it seems like this would be more of a program/mod than a theme. but ill let the master programmars we have here on the forums answer your questions better

H

Hayesimus

if you didn't want to see your icons... Then just lock the phone lol. Blank screen does wonders for those pesky icons!